Tata Sky logo removed from HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter kuld33p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,567

kuld33p

ISP
Sify
Just noticed it. SD channels still have the same logo. HD channels look more awesome now 🙂 Now all we need is subtitle removal feature as well and more and more HD channels.ThanksKuldeep

They keep on adding and removing the logo . Nothing new in that . Wait and you will be able to experience the logo once again .

🙁 and its not for all HD channels. Only StarMovies HD, StarGold HD, StarPlus HD and StarWorld HD but TV looks great by the way.

Wait a bit time some test channels going to add and then the logo will come back,i have faced it 5-6 times already,so nothing new in it.

I am all for no logo be it whatever DTH. HD = quality.

they should remv it it frm normal channels too and also the very annoying yellow message triangle

No one wish to see a logo in any dth operator, but its their branding and piracy factor too .

I would like to have following options in terms of logo:

[*]option to define opacity of the logo.
[*]option to define where the logo is shown. left top, right top, left bottom or right bottom.
[*]option to change the size of logo.
[*]and finally option to choose whether I want to show the logo or not.
[/list]
For USB thing.. I would like to see the following functionality:

[*]I can add another HDD in my HD+ and record the programs onto it. Then move the HDD to a different location. say my friend's place and play the recorded program on his DTH. sweet 🙂
[*]I can connect the same HDD via USB or front HDD slot and transfer the videos recorded on my TV to different one. Sweet again. Why I want this is because I may have missed a certain program to record and someone else might have done it so I want those videos on my PVR.
[*]Download movies via the showcase download and watch them on my friend's DTH. No copy allowed for movies that are downloaded. only TV serials and other programs can be copied. 🙂 sweet again.
[/list] For LAN I would like to have the following features:
Stream my DLNA server content as well via the DTH. I guess that would be enough.

that's it.
Kuldeep