Tata Sky logo removed from HD channels

kuld33p

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 15, 2008
Just noticed it. SD channels still have the same logo. HD channels look more awesome now :) Now all we need is subtitle removal feature as well and more and more HD channels.ThanksKuldeep

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
They keep on adding and removing the logo . Nothing new in that . Wait and you will be able to experience the logo once again .

kuld33p

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 15, 2008
:( and its not for all HD channels. Only StarMovies HD, StarGold HD, StarPlus HD and StarWorld HD but TV looks great by the way.

Andro

Regulars
Oct 8, 2012
Wait a bit time some test channels going to add and then the logo will come back,i have faced it 5-6 times already,so nothing new in it.

xmen360

Regular
Regulars
Feb 17, 2008
I am all for no logo be it whatever DTH. HD = quality.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
they should remv it it frm normal channels too and also the very annoying yellow message triangle

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
No one wish to see a logo in any dth operator, but its their branding and piracy factor too .

kuld33p

[OP]
Regulars
Jan 15, 2008
I would like to have following options in terms of logo:

[*]option to define opacity of the logo.
[*]option to define where the logo is shown. left top, right top, left bottom or right bottom.
[*]option to change the size of logo.
[*]and finally option to choose whether I want to show the logo or not.
[/list]
For USB thing.. I would like to see the following functionality:

[*]I can add another HDD in my HD+ and record the programs onto it. Then move the HDD to a different location. say my friend's place and play the recorded program on his DTH. sweet :)
[*]I can connect the same HDD via USB or front HDD slot and transfer the videos recorded on my TV to different one. Sweet again. Why I want this is because I may have missed a certain program to record and someone else might have done it so I want those videos on my PVR.
[*]Download movies via the showcase download and watch them on my friend's DTH. No copy allowed for movies that are downloaded. only TV serials and other programs can be copied. :) sweet again.
[/list] For LAN I would like to have the following features:
Stream my DLNA server content as well via the DTH. I guess that would be enough.

that's it.
Kuldeep