• Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,030
Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinbr

Regular
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
Hello guys I had ordered a reliance wired broadband ok 500kbps.
Sales guy came to my place for order on 30/11/2011. Took Rs1050 from me and took all the proof.
Got call on 1/1/2011 for conformation of request from reliance.
Then there was a big delay in giving connection. Every day i used to call him n he used to tell that he will send me the technician. Yesterday I scoulded him so he brought me a tech to my home. As there was a fiber cut tech ran away telling that he will come in 10 mins. After many calls to tech, he was replying that he would come in 30 mins r so.

Finally Today i scoulded my sales guy, so he managed to send me tech within 1 hr by telling to his manager. So finally got my connection installed.

Here is speed test results

https://www.speedtest.net

So long :bulgy-eyes: But looks like speed is pretty much same as per opted plan.

Took Rs1050 from me and took all the proof.
Did u pay in cash? If so, never do that in ur lifetime.

Did u pay in cash? If so, never do that in ur lifetime.
Actually guy told that, if I pay in cash I would get connection in 3 days. But it got delayed:Confuzzled:. I took his office address n payed by cash. Any how, I have been given a no to call if there is problem in my internet, so no need to complain to customer care 🙂

Damn, I am still waiting for the connection.. I t has been more than 12 days.. Calling them daily but no use.. Can you provide some reliance head person number ? Sales guy is ok but the technician is big a**h*** .. Once he even lied that he is on the way to my room with cable and did not come only..

Damn, I am still waiting for the connection.. I t has been more than 12 days.. Calling them daily but no use.. Can you provide some reliance head person number ? Sales guy is ok but the technician is big a**h*** .. Once he even lied that he is on the way to my room with cable and did not come only..
which area ur in?

Bengaluru ... Lakkasandra, Wilson garden
humm I dont know manager no of that place. So I can give manager no of my place(Navrang, rajaji nagar), u can ask him the phone no of ur side.

Name-Jyothis
No-9379623222

humm I dont know manager no of that place. So I can give manager no of my place(Navrang, rajaji nagar), u can ask him the phone no of ur side.

Name-Jyothis
No-9379623222

Thanks but ,I already got manger number

Thanks but ,I already got manger number
then call him n tell sir u tech did like this, ask their office address n go n talk there, that would be better

then call him n tell sir u tech did like this, ask their office address n go n talk there, that would be better

I called them , and technician came also but he told the cable which he brought is not sufficient cause the NODE is far from my place.. SO he told he will come today morning.. waiting for him ...

----------

Damn, They couldn't arrange cable so they will cancel our connection it seems.. They will b giving refund.. These bas****s took money made me to wait for 2 weeks and now they are telling they dont have cable so they will refund :x .. And now i dont know how long i have to run behind them to get my refund.. I am going to consumer court .. Never ever go for reliance..

Damn, They couldn't arrange cable so they will cancel our connection it seems.. They will b giving refund.. These bas****s took money made me to wait for 2 weeks and now they are telling they dont have cable so they will refund :x .. And now i dont know how long i have to run behind them to get my refund.. I am going to consumer court .. Never ever go for reliance..

Did u pay them in cash? If so u have done a big mistake. If u have an alternate internet option go for it or else keep on calling the manager number, irritate him and get ur line. Good luck!!!

Did u pay them in cash? If so u have done a big mistake. If u have an alternate internet option go for it or else keep on calling the manager number, irritate him and get ur line. Good luck!!!

Yes i payed cash. But what is the difference if i payed by cheque or some other thing ?
I dont have alternate option there except ACT BB, whose reviews are not good 🙁 .. These people only told they will cancel my request and do the refund... And sales guy told it will take 48 days for refund.. they took money within 1 day and they need 48 days for refund..

^^^This is what Reliance is all about! This is the reason I never recommend Reliance to anyone.

Yes i payed cash. But what is the difference if i payed by cheque or some other thing ?

If u have given a cheque then they would not have deposited it until your connection is through. You now would have given a stop payment for the cheque if ur not willing to take the connection. Paying cash to anyone whom u dont know is always a big mistake.

----------

Something is better than nothing. As many of u know that i was a Airtel BB user for 6+ yrs. Due to their FUP and increased tariff i get rid of it. No one chooses REL when there is a better alternate to it.

----------

^^^

This is what Reliance is all about! This is the reason I never recommend Reliance to anyone.
Me too. Im sticking with it for the past 11 months with no other option except useless BSNL & shitty Tikona...

Status
Not open for further replies.