Airtel Edge down in Gurgaon or what?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5,021
you are in chandigarh i guess. that negates your post completely.

dealt with their technical team. very arrogant voice. but it was fixed alright.

you think they would tell me the issue? the voice was like... turn off you phone. take out your sim. reinsert your sim. restart your phone and then check again. i would call back. i did that. noticed on the phone restart that the phone showed the e signal for a while. then it disappeared. and then it appeared again. and then the network got connected. so i am assuming that the tech guys did something from the backend and that solved the issue.

I found out the real cause...all those users who had ported to airtel had this problem.Just tweet them that U r getting extremely poor gprs speeds, and in 3 hours it would be solved from their backend.

but my number is not a port to airtel 🙂 it was issued by airtel in the first place. speeds? i have stopped bothering about them. 🙁

try tweeting them and also DM.... i got it rectified in 3 hours flat....

that is the next step actually. porting to vodafone or something else. though my past experience with mobile number portability has been disappointing.

I'd suggest putting a request to port, and then settling with the amazing plan Airtel's retention team offers you. They were ready to give me 10p per minute local Airtel, 20p other network and 30p STD. But I was dead set on porting to Vodafone.

haha. i do not really use my phone for making calls. i just need usable speed on the move.