Should I shift to MTNL.?

• Thread starter Thread starter nishant203
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,176

nishant203

ISP
Airtel
hey guysRecently i have been thinking to shift to MTNL from Airtel because how there crappy FUP...can u believe it 8gb on 1mbps.So can anyone tell is howz MTNL in delhi. I know their CC is bad..other than that, is it good..?thank you

Please mention which area of delhi you reside in. Based on that, people will be able to answer your question better.

@nishantI was in same dilema some months back when I had to decide between airtel FUP and Mtnl service. I made my decision and chose MTNL. Now, I am happy with my decision. ALthough Initially I had problem but now it has been running smoothly. I think try MTNL service depends on area to area. So, try for some months and make your own view about service of mtnl.

Nishant, I don't know about the services in Delhi. Here in Mumbai, MTNL is THE BEST beyond doubt. But I am sure you can get work done, in any case problem arises, by going to local MTNL office. MTNL plans (both Mumbai and Delhi) are the best and give best value for money, and a reasonably consistent speed. I am using MTNL since 2 years now, and barring one night, I don't even remember having ever faced a downtime. Airtel is CRAPtel. Go for MTNL I tell you.

MTNL hai to sahi hai ....surely recommend mtnl over any BB co.

I have also applied to cancel my airtel and will be opting for mtnl 1 mbps combo plan (on existing mtnl number). Is there FUP on mtnl 1 mbps 999/- plan?

Also wanted to know whether mtnl provide static IP or dynamic IP by default because I prefer a dynamic IP

hey guys

Recently i have been thinking to shift to MTNL from Airtel because how there crappy FUP...can u believe it 8gb on 1mbps.So can anyone tell is howz MTNL in delhi. I know their CC is bad..other than that, is it good..?

thank you

Yup . MTNL is best in class. They do not have FUP at all. If you encounter any problem try to contact higher authorities.

Wait for Hayai. It's going to launch in Delhi soon.

I am Mtnl mumbai user Hayai is launched here there is FUP .

Get 1333 plan if Mtnl delhi if they have it 1mbps day and 8pm to 8am 2mbps and sunday full day 2mbps .

Or if u have budget of 1888 or something delhi is offering 2mbps but u need to have house near their Mtnl exchange or something