Nokia Store is offering Premium Apps for FREE !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,910

Last edited:
They have been doing this for some time now. They keep running promo offers for free apps 🙂

I keep on searching for FREE Apps every 2nd day. Usually they 1st add New Apps FREE but later make it chargeable upon popularity. Since New Store App Update , this is 1st time they offered such bulk free premium app, may be because of Blackberry Free App offer 😛

just i opened my ovi store in my e5 and shocked to see its now upgrded and name changed to Nokia suite and also some premium apps for free. 🙂

Enjoy !!! & Welcome Back to IBF 🙂

indianmascot , which phone are u using?im using C7-00 and im getting Joikuspot premium and fitness builder trial instead of camera lover pack and national geographic 😛

Nokia N8. And I rechecked. Its still the same which I clicked day before yesterday and posted here today.

It had quite new features. e.g1. Installed software are now available on Home Page itself2. Two Payment options. One is through Credit card, 2nd is pay in along with Mobile Bill.

yeah.... guess its phone specific........for me its the same past 13 (saw it when it said 26days remaining....today it says 13) days 😛

Nokia shud seriously think of offering better apps for free. Else they wud just get blown away even in Indian market. Samsung is offering Asphalt 6 for free, and these ppl r stuck on 5......They have some hold in Indian market still, and by doing this, they are not gonna maintain it. 🙁