Laptop Overheating?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,863
74 is way too high. is this a dual core?? they used to get notoriously hot. maybe ur fan has stopped spinning.

find the fan outlet. blow air through it to clean the dust. that usually works if it is a chocked fan outlet. blowing air through your mouth would work just fine. just make sure that you do not end up inhaling the dust. or throwing too much spit on your laptop 😀

on low speed it might work. but i think sucking is not the solution here. blowing air into the vents is. google around. you would tons of videos showing the process.

Gave a punch near the fan and the temperature comes down a bit.

I think I need to contact Dell, its still under warranty and I have a couple of other issues too =|

I hope you don't keep it on your lap; otherwise the chances of you becoming a father will significantly reduce.As others said, clean the fan and if possible get a laptop cooler.

Yeah, it was on my lap last night and I realized, oh boy its dangerous 😵Other problems, Webcam issue. Voice pitch changes on its own while recording videos.Recording starts after 5 seconds, when am recording in high resolution.When I turn it on with the power plug disconnected, the display is shitty as ****.I am actually thinking to sell this one as its still under warranty and get a new one =|