74% FDI in Cable & DTH Industry !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,239
Govt new Slogan: Hum Desh ko Bech kai hei Rahengai

Why not Broadband? We'l call Japan Telecom! What say?[video=youtube_share;LHuHF3cywYE]http://youtu.be/LHuHF3cywYE

This they will never do. How can they kick on their own earning ??OMG !!! Is this the reason Hayai still not launched :rofl:

Don't get started with Hayai... Please... 🙂

Ahem !!! Sorry for Offtopic.On Topic: I wish either DirecTV or Dish Network or Telenor enters DTH Market so that we could expect some premium services at economical rates.

Even me also yaar.. Tata Sky ka Bahut Nautanki dekh liya.. Neo Cricket for Rs 32 Kathe? Wtf? I want that channel to watch cricket.Videocon- Rs 35Airtel - Rs 3515Bucks would have been a lot for their faces.I prefer my LCO. But waiting for Digi cable to launch HD Box

I too wish for LCOs to came back with the bash offering HD services at cheaper prices.

Speaking to a group of journalists on the sidelines of the 2-day FICCI Media & Entertainment Business Conclave here, he said once the National Broadband Plan (nation-wide fibre optic network) is completed, which is likely by the end of 2013, digitisation would be made all the more easy… “one has to simply plug into the fibre optic network.”

So we're going to get Fiber based Services from 2014.

For rural areas, the respective State Government may float an SPV for the purpose, he said. After which, everything will fall in line and there will be a complete digital eco system in place. Digitised, cable operators will be able to offer at least 400 channels. They should actually look beyond just offering cable TV services, he said.
400 Channels.. Really?:smartass:

To a question on the availability of set-top boxes, he said there's no sign of any shortage of set-top boxes at present, “nor do I see any in future. In fact, set-top boxes would be available at sub-$20,” he said.

HD boxes for less than 1000 In Future or probably by next year

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-and-economy/info-tech/article2678167.ece

I wish they allow FDI in BB sector too.
I wish either DirecTV or Dish Network or Telenor enters DTH Market so that we could expect some premium services at economical rates.
They won't start a new DTH service here. Might buy existing ones.

That would be again a nice move by them. Sun direct is well deserved to be sold out.

OMG !!! Is this the reason Hayai still not launched :rofl:

No.

I wish they allow FDI in BB sector too.

They already do.