Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate Key for sale at super discounted price

• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 9,272
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you change a critical component of your machine... like a motherboard or a processor. windows would behave as if it has been switched to a different machine.

would ask for re-activation. the process is supposed to be automated. it shows you some random numbers that you have to give to microsoft system...

my experience with indian folks was annoying. i was accused of being a pirate just because i did not have the media with me. it worked great with an IVR with Microsoft's system through Skype.

you are given some random numbers that you have to feed in the revalidate your windows popup box. that's how i am continuing to use my installation. i had changed the motherboard and processor last year and i went through the whole messy thing.

I have this genuine Windows 7 Ultimate key that I bought for some weird reason when I felt I would go 'original' for a change. However, on second thoughts, being an impulsive purchase, I want to sell it off to someone who might be interested in this. I will be making no profit on this, and will sell at cost price.

Contents include the key, and the CD. If you or someone you know has an original Windows 7 CD, you can use that and just paste the key to get your own original copy.

Finally the price: $55 at existing currency conversion rates. If CD is also required, shipping will be charged at actuals.

Sry .. One thing I forgot to add .. Is it 64bit? Cos I am looking for 64bit version only ..

i might be wrong but i think the key works on both 32bit and 64bit editions. i actually got both the DVDs with Vista. not sure about 7 because i still have not received the media from the friend through whom i purchased my own copy. 😛

Yeah but the version should be 64bit .. I mean u can't install 64bit version from 32bit version dvd .. isn't it?

I am interested .. U from Delhi?
How u wanna get paid? List the price in Rs .. I think u won't accept paypal or MB.. so pls post the price in Rs..
I would need the original cd too.. Cos the one I have currently is also valid Windows 7 Home Premium .. But its an upgrade CD ..

I hope u haven't used this key even once .. Not even for trying .. Cos if its used even on one machine then it won't transfer on other machine ...
I am from NCR. I will let you know the INR price based on what I pay to my friend. You can take Google's conversion rate and add 3.5% to it. That will be the MAX (it should be lesser than that). Key is unused as already stated. This is fresh off the oven, from the golden source 🙂

CD will also be given. PM me if you need more information 🙂

----------

Sry .. One thing I forgot to add .. Is it 64bit? Cos I am looking for 64bit version only ..
The key is the same for 32bit and 64 bit. What you want to install is your choice 🙂

I don't want even if you provide for free. I simply love to use Li**x.

Hate Linux. that POS software. Never just works the way its supposed to. However I do try it once in a while to see the progress made and most distributions are a lipstick on pig's face. Hate command line, hate that sudo s***. Windows 7 and OSX lion serve most people very well.

Just I make my opinions more vocal doesn't mean I am trolling you guys.

I spent 6k on getting Home premium license few months back. But this is a good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.