How to disable Nokia Life Tools?

• Thread starter Thread starter justatroll
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 13,314
J

justatroll

I am using a very small phone called C1-02, And somehow it activated life tools on it. It gives me tips & general knowledge which is absolutely useless in sense that A 5 years child will know about it. To surprise you cannot unsubscribe it from application. There is only delete thread option. So I called My ervice provider, who can't unsubscribe me cause its not their service. So I called Nokia INDIA, they said it got deactivated, right in evening I recieve another of those idiotic message in life tool application. Today I recived it again & I called Nokia again, They say that it will be deactivated within 5 days I just dont know WHY NOKIA INDIA IS FORCING ME to have this bullshit propaganda & Stubborn to remove the service. No wonder Nokia is down the gutter these days in its Citadel country.Does any body has alternative solution ? Changing my phone will get rid of this problem? Please advice.

well i just recently bought the Nokia 101. on boot, it asked for a confirmation to join this service. i did not join and i never got any message. it is however an integral part of the device accessible from the options.

I did not do that, I have this phone for longer time now, however This just strted recently about 2 weeks ago. Most annoying part is it just makes sound & costs me money. I am very caustic person & I do not like this kind of annoyance.

right. could be possible that some kid in your house or someone else accidentally enabled it 😛

Not kids for sure, Something along the line of adults maybe. anyways My primary concern is to get rid of it & I am here to ask for help.

Hi,

You could stop the Service by going to Menu> NLT> specific category ie Agriculture > Education > Entertainment > choose specific service for whihc you are reciving the messages ie Agriculture, Learn English, Astrology etc and then go to Options and cancel service.

Alternately you can also mail your mobile number to manoj.p-c@nokia.com and we will be able to deactivate the service for you.

Pls feel free to revert for any further clarifications.

BR
MPC

Disable Nokia life tools on 2700 classic - Portable Devices

This might help? Please keep us posted. 🙂

I have read that already, When I click the ovi tool, it will take me to categories where there are 2 buttons only Select & back. Only option button will activate when you select specific message you recieve, and the options are "Delete" & "Delete All" 🙁 I have called Nokia India on ( city code here ) 30303838 & boggle them down.

HI,We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you pls share your mobile number and we will do the needfull asap. BRNLT

HI,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you pls share your mobile number and we will do the needfull asap.

BR
NLT

NLT or Nokia, I have called twice at your phone number and told them the situation. Last time I recived the life tool was 2 days ago. Havent got anything from yesterday. Lets wait and watch for 2 more days... & then I will tell you the detail.

HI,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you pls share your mobile number and we will do the needfull asap.

BR
NLT

I am removing all my posts in protest to admin, They banned me cause I ask a forum member " what happened ? I thought you were first in line? Why you didnt get connection from HAYAI"

Hi,
You can specify your number on this mail id NLT.OpSupport@nokia.com and we will ensure that no messages are sent to your number.
Rgds
NLT

Hi,

Please immediately deactivate the Nokia Life tools from my Mobile number 09435014742 and model No: C1-01. I have been receiving these unnecessary messages from 26/06/2012 onwards which not only is pinching my pockets but also my peace of mind. I am a 75 year old retired person.

I request you to take immediate action and deactivate it. I have also send an email at manoj.p-c@nokia.com giving the details.

I hope to see it done as soon as possible.

Disable Nokia life tools on 2700 classic - Portable Devices

This might help? Please keep us posted. 🙂