Formula-1 News and Updates

At any cost i am not interested in seeing Rubens in F1...hope williams kicks him out ASAP....

Blame Williams and car for the pathetic performance, not Rubens.

I know that Williams F1 car are pathetic in the grid....since i dont like Rubens, i dont want to see him in any of the F1 car...

The current cast of 2012 is as follows: Red Bull-Renault - Sebastian Vettel (until end of 2014)- Mark Webber (until end of 2012)McLaren- Lewis Hamilton (until end of 2012)- Jenson Button (until end of 2014)Ferrari- Fernando Alonso (until end of 2016)- Felipe Massa (until end of 2012) Mercedes GP- Michael Schumacher (until end of 2012)- Nico Rosberg (until end of 2013) Lotus Renault GP- Kimi Räikkönen (until end of 2013)- Vitaly Petrov (until end of 2012)- Bruno Senna (candidate if Petrov deal falls through)- Romain Grosjean (candidate if Petrov deal falls through) Sauber- Kamui Kobayashi (until end of 2012)- Sergio Pérez (until end of 2012)Force India- Adrian Sutil (candidate)- Paul di Resta (candidate)- Nico Hülkenberg (candidate) Toro Rosso- Sébastien Buemi (candidate)- Jaime Alguersuari (candidate)- Daniel Ricciardo (candidate)- Jean-Eric Vergne (candidate)Williams- Rubens Barrichello (candidate)- Pastor Maldonado (candidate)- Valtteri Bottas (candidate)- Giedo van der Garde (candidate)- Mirko Bortolotti (candidate) Team Caterham- Heikki Kovalainen (contract length TBC)- Jarno Trulli (contract length TBC)- Daniel Ricciardo (candidate if Trulli deal falls through) HRT F1- Pedro de la Rosa (until end of 2013)- Vitantonio Liuzzi (candidate)- Javier Villa (candidate)- Daniel Ricciardo (candidate)- Dani Clos (candidate) Marussia F1- Timo Glock (until end of 2014)- Charles Pic (until end of 2012)

because i create threads for all the races in a season once the official calendar is out? it is good to have uniformity of thread titles.

Ok. Since i have not seen these threads i have created new threads for weekend races.For 2012 season i surf onto these threads before creating a new 1..

They have mutual belief in each others thats the reason both of them have a contract till 2016...I am happy with this...

Adrian Sutil is also a candidate at Williams. The following people may be out of their teams if they don't perform well in 2012:1. Mark Webber2. Lewis Hamilton3. Felipe MassaWith Mallya facing cash crunch on all fronts, he may go the Williams way of selling the driver seat.