• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,267
Status
Not open for further replies.

kookaburra

ISP
BSNL 3G
While travelling, tata docomo often latches on the network IND 804 (Aircel Maharashtra). Got to know from customer care that they have tieups with airtel, idea, aircel where the don't have any coverage. Anybody else experiencing this?

When I was using Aircel and while travaelling between UP and Delhi, Aircel used to latch between....Vodafone, Airtel, TaTa with shitty connectivity 😕

While travelling, tata docomo often latches on the network IND 804 (Aircel Maharashtra).
Got to know from customer care that they have tieups with airtel, idea, aircel where the don't have any coverage.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Right. But only Aircel (IND804) network accessible in MH circle (For MH circle MSISDN), where they don't have any coverage.

I had a detailed conversation with tata docomo's customer care today. They told me that in Maharashtra circle, they have tie up with Aircel and Idea. A tata docomo customer can actually select either Aircel or Idea network but there is a catch: there should not be a tata docomo tower in the nearby area. i.e. it only works where tata docomo has absolutely zero coverage. I have been able to catch Aircel signal few times while travelling. Is there anyone who was able to latch on Idea network?

I am also able to access only Aircel network but not able to access !dea. (Tried Automatic & Manual Selection)

Status
Not open for further replies.