AirDroid for Google Android

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,329
no man. AOSP development is stopped. switched to cyanogenmod 9 yesterday(the one from teamhacksung)

Wow, so that means that i have to be on any Wi-Fi network to be able to connect to my PC at home, or is it that even 2G wud work, as long as i m ready to bear the costs?

As long as you both are on internet, it should work.

That cud come in really handy!But wait, on second thoughts.....it just works from PC to Phone & Not the other way round! 🙁

Airdroid 2 Beta is out.

So assuming that it does not eat battery while running in the background, it can act as an Anti Theft software replacement as well.

A massive update after quite a long time. It's now an antitheft app too. Very nice!
What's in this version:1. Device-free (lab). Sign in on the web and AirDroid will launch automatically on the device, even when it’s not nearby.2. Same-network-free. No more same WiFi network restriction. Access AirDroid through different network with an AirDroid account.3. Find Phone. Locate your device on a map. Lock it or wipe all data options.4. Call notification and initiate new call on your Android device.5. Remote camera.6. Improved SMS, Photo and File experience.7. Many other bug fixes and improvements.

A lot of people are facing issues with new features, I forgot to test them out I think I can right now.