• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,803

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
I have recharged my idea sim with 105 rs. which has 200MB 3G data, but when ever i am trying to connect it says "Connection Failed" in Automatic/UMTS network selection.But working in GPRS/EDGE.As all you know CC is good for nothing. Please help 🙁Circle is MP/CG and have received the setting on Samsung F480 and selected Idea_Internet as default, tried with other but no use.

umm..no reply yet? am i being ignored or there is no solution about my problem? :crazy1:

done everything...no use 🙁 finally going for software update. lets see if it work.

I have recharged my idea sim with 105 rs. which has 200MB 3G data, but when ever i am trying to connect it says "Connection Failed" in Automatic/UMTS network selection.

But working in GPRS/EDGE.

As all you know CC is good for nothing. Please help 🙁

Circle is MP/CG and have received the setting on Samsung F480 and selected Idea_Internet as default, tried with other but no use.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC125423 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

----------

I have recharged my idea sim with 105 rs. which has 200MB 3G data, but when ever i am trying to connect it says "Connection Failed" in Automatic/UMTS network selection.

But working in GPRS/EDGE.

As all you know CC is good for nothing. Please help 🙁

Circle is MP/CG and have received the setting on Samsung F480 and selected Idea_Internet as default, tried with other but no use.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC125451 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

lol.. I have called CC several time but they dont have any solution to my problem----------I will happily port out that number after using the balance 😛

haha! no solution till date and case is closed..my plan will expire on 23rd this month :anger3:I paid rs100 for 100MB on 2G speed..Thank you Idea..shortly I will say Good Bye to you with all my 3numbers! :iconrofl:

now 3G is working perfectly fine after expiry of my paid 3G plan..They are now ready to suck my main balance...Suckers! :grin: