IBF lags for me

ISP
Jio
This doesn't happen with me on other forums, not even other vBulletin 4 forums.While browsing IBF, especially when clicking on a new thread, there is a lot of lag. The site is not slow in terms of internet connectivity but in scrolling and changing tabs. I use Google Chrome, Developer's Channel v17.0.942.0.

I guess its the issue of scripts on the page - it takes a long time to load the tabs because of that.I click and open new tabs - sometimes 7-8 tabs at a go and then wait 5-6 seconds for them to load.And i have a pretty decent internet speed.

chrome lags when i open multiple tabs too. i guess i should clean up some of the widgets and other shit.

i can safely remove the facebook like button. that alone would save a lot of connections per page load.

----------

facebook like button and some other buttons removed.

cannot disable the facebook connect feature as it helps in new people registering.

I guess its the issue of scripts on the page - it takes a long time to load the tabs because of that.

I click and open new tabs - sometimes 7-8 tabs at a go and then wait 5-6 seconds for them to load.
And i have a pretty decent internet speed.
Same here. When I click on new posts and open multiple tabs, the lag occurs.

chrome lags when i open multiple tabs too. i guess i should clean up some of the widgets and other shit.

i can safely remove the facebook like button. that alone would save a lot of connections per page load.

----------

facebook like button and some other buttons removed.

cannot disable the facebook connect feature as it helps in new people registering.
Thanks. Will get back to you soon.

----------

And now the box for posting a new post has become small. Irrelevant with the lag issue but I realized the bug right now. 🙁

1 weird prob from evening, my post count went from arnd 370 to 335 currently. it is decreasing as i am posting 😕

Some member must have been deleted - on request or ban from Admin - So all threads started by that person & all posts of members who posted in that thread also get deleted & consequently the post count decreases. Has happened to me 4-5 times especially when sach92, warthog & maybe 1-2 other people's accounts were deleted 😀

@Sushubh. There is too lags for me in Chrome & Firefox both browsers.

Facing this issue after downtime which happened day before yesterday.

the problem has existed for me for a while and i thought it was because of me being on google plus platform preview.

i think it is cloudflare that is doing hanky panky. i am on a quad core with 8GB RAM 😀 and the forum behaves unnaturally for me too 😀

Was facing terrible lags in Chrome since few days. Now using Opera. And it feels much better and snappy for IBF browsing.