Looks like I just did something stupid

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,889
Can't believe you got trolled.Couple of months ago two electricians came to my house and said we have received a complain about your meter.I asked whether or not they were from BSES, they said they are.They started with their tools and I said, hold the freaking on!I asked him rudely, I didn't file any complaint so what the f* is happening?They looked at each other and said this meter is faulty.I was like, BSES people don't work after 5PM, what are you doing here?They covered their ass and I have never got anything like that again.DUDE!! YOU ARE LIVING IN NCR!!..don't let it happen again.

https://twitter.com/#!/Sushubh/statuses/138880979795329024

vodafone seriously does not get it.

i just got a call for them.

i had to explain exactly what i tweeted about. and his response?

i am sorry, it would not happen again. and if it does, please contact us.

i mean what the freaking f. you cannot really do anything about it. some guy from your authorization wing is selling idea 3g connections. what are you going to do about it?

Don't worry about your ID photostat going loose. They can get any no. from the dealer if they wish to. You are not legally bound unless you have attested it personally.

Stupid things should be in Humor section 😛

btw did u take a postpaid connection... ??

nd u dnt have any option even in prepaid the shop keeper takes all those documents and then hands it over to the cos rep or n no. of ppl in between it can be screwed easily...thats India fr u....

----------

https://twitter.com/#!/Sushubh/statuses/138880979795329024

vodafone seriously does not get it.

i just got a call for them.

i had to explain exactly what i tweeted about. and his response?

i am sorry, it would not happen again. and if it does, please contact us.

i mean what the freaking f. you cannot really do anything about it. some guy from your authorization wing is selling idea 3g connections. what are you going to do about it?

plz read many vodafone India CC exp. on the forum posted including mine u will be shocked 😀

a company which sends legal notices to someone fr complaining abt their crap services and bad network...wht can u expect frm them lol 😀

One should remain cautious about these kind of things. Recently Some one from Vodafone called me on my Vodafone number to verify my date of birth. My reply to him was " How the hell I know that you are calling from Vodafone and why should I give my date of birth to you ? "In reply he told me that " Thankyou for your doubt and concern. I will tell you your address to verify the same. "Then I asked him for my last payment date and amount too. He answered it correctly. Then I told him to ask whatever he wish to know. He asked for my date of Birth. I told him and he thanked and cut the phone.Regarding Documents handover, it looks something fishy.

nxt time before handing over any xerox copies always sign across the area where ur name is. that way no one can misuse it coz sign will be a mismatch on the xerox and application form.
if u sign on the blank area they can tear it off.
I think its also better to mention the purpose for which photocopy is given along with sign. (Read it somewhere)