Why This Kolaveri Di

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 20,724
Damn it became so much popular :blink3: , i think "hat ja tau paache mein" should also get recognized :laugh:

Not true... The song situation is - that the hero is drunk, he is not actually drunk when singing the song.

abeye lakin how did it becm so popular lol

arre logo nee passand kiya isi liye.....if public like this song and everywhere it get played then no one can stop it frm became popular naa 🙂

abeye lakin how did it becm so popular lol

Simple yaar, now a days, rumors, appreciation travel much much faster than anything else. So, someone circulated the news on internet and then all started clicking to check if song and popularity shooted up. Others too made similar videos to encash their attraction too on net.

I will attribute to a few factors , not all apply to everyonea) Song was sung by Dhanush - All wanted to see how the actor sings. Imagine how it would be if we had a leaked video of "Kya Bolti Tu" from Aamir and "Apun Bola" from SRK in those times - They would have also gone viral. It just happened that the social media is more prevalent now. I would also compare it to something like "Goli Maar Bheje Mein" ... the same reason why that became popular, it had a "something new" feel to itb) The leaked video is not from the movie - But it is actually a "Making of Kolaveri Di" - So it feels good to be shown while it is still taking shape - I am hearing that this is not the exact one (the song itself) which will be played in the moviec) Lyrics are in broken english ... we have had comedy scenes & a few funny english words being thrown in before - but almost 80-90% of the song in broken English is a USP - And it is a bit funny... though the mood of song is supposed to be serious - but the way it is sung, it does make people smiled) Again, the broken English meant it was understood by a wider audience, not just Tamil Nadu .. In fact we have version remakes being made by people from different countries , not only rest of Indiae) Now, coming to the song itself, it is not the best song ever written or anything, but it is a decent number to be hummed by manyf) "Kola veri" - As I mentioned earlier in this post is a common enough phrase, used regularly in speech to indicate one is angry/frustrated etc...locally & that being used in the song.... people felt in sync with lot of things in daily life...

Balle Balle yaar ta Thaekee Chale :lol:

Now in Punjabi style...Kolaveri ft Pinky Moge wali. The original is excellent, but this one ain't bad either :thumbup1:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JVJJzPQXSWg

Balle Balle yaar ta Thaekee Chale :lol:

Now in Punjabi style...Kolaveri ft Pinky Moge wali. The original is excellent, but this one ain't bad either :thumbup1:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JVJJzPQXSWg

Apparently this video has also gone viral...or is in the process of going viral. Youtube video stats have crashed on this one. Just check the stats...300 views and more than 2300 likes 😀

youtube video stats have not crashed. google has a caching system in place which does not update the view counter in real time. it usually remains stuck at 360 something for a couple of hours. likes and dislikes are updated faster.

IT Version 2 - Written by my friend Peter

> Yo guys I am sing song...
> Tech song..
> Defect song..
> ...
> Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri boss
>
> Coding correct..
>
>
> Program please..
>
> Why this kolaveri................aaa boss
>
> Morning office come-u come-u, inbox full-aa mail-u..
> Each mail-u read-u read-u, eyes full-aa tear-u..
>
>
> White skin client-u client-u, client-u talks fast-u,
> Conference call-u meet-u meet-u, my brain reacts slow-u..
>
>
> TL notes edhuthuko, appadiye kaiyla laptop edhuthuko,
> Pa pa pa ppaan- Pa pa pa paan- Pa pa pa ppaan pa pa ppan
> Sariyaa type pannu..
>
> Super TL ready... ready oneee twooo three four
>
> Whaa wat-a change over TL.
> Ok TL. Now meeting change-u..
>
> Kaila phone-u.. Only english..
>
> Handula phone-u, phone-la client-u, meeting full-aa scold-u
> Disturbed mind-u, defects come-u, program reverse gear-u
>
> Google google, oh my google, you showed me how-u
> Toogle toogle, how to toggle, I want to leave now-u
>
> God-u I am dying now-u, others are happy how-u
> This-u song-u for all tech guys-u, we don't have choice-u
>
> Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri boss...

please find youtube video of Naveen nigmas rendition of the same song, I cant post the link from here. but the kid is goood really good,.