Help wikileaks - ways to

solariiknight

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2011
Nagercoil
Most of us know how wikileaks has helped expose a nexus of unhealthy activities going on in this world. Now it is time that we help wikileaks back. Wikileaks is under a finiancial blockade (without trial) by the big US money processing companies - paypal, visa, mastercard and western Union. This has prevented about 95% of the revenue from going to wikileaks. If you are interested in contributing financially, you may do by the following means here. But the one method in the page which I found easy was by means of Flattr. I'm sharing how I did it:

1. Create a account in flattr.
2. Add the required amound of money to flattr. Called as "add means" by flattr. Flattr and its money processing vendor moneybookers take a small cut each. The methods available are almost any: visa debit/credit card, mastercard credit/debit, maestro debit/credit card, IBAN and more.
3. Go to wikileaks site Donate and click on flattr button (you should be logged into to flattr to do this)
4. Pay the required amount using your flattr account.
5. Flattr will pay at the end of the month.

PS:
1. I am new to flattr and this is all the information I can provide.
2. I am not sure whether this is the right forum to post this topic. But this is the best I could find