Nokia Lumia 900

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,270
We still don't have confirmation on specs, but if the rumors hold, we're looking at a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 512MB of RAM, and 8-megapixel camera, all running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.

NYT confirms Nokia Lumia 900, headed to AT&T | The Verge

----------

Nokia Lumia 900 coming to AT&T, further details expected on Monday -- Engadget

As for rumored specifications, there's a 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchpanel, half a gig of RAM, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) and an 8-megapixel shooter.

Nokia Lumia 900 LTE Windows Phone, exclusive for AT&T | The Verge

Nokia's latest and greatest handset includes a 1.4GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, an 8-megapixel Carl Zeiss f2.2/28mm rear camera, and a 4.3-inch AMOLED display — an improvement over the Lumia 800 screen. Nokia has also added a 1-megapixel front-facing camera with an f2.4 lens, to enable video conferencing with the built-in Tango application. The most important advancement here is the introduction of LTE support on AT&T, a new offering for Windows Phone users.

it's an LTE model so i think unlikely. Nokia might however launch a variant of this device.

That is for sure 🙂 and maybe N9 too.. N9 Not officially but its available on a website. Looking forward to buy N9 though i think it would be better to wait for upcoming WP devices by Nokia.

N9 might be launched 6-7-8 months from now on when it would be totally irrelevant just like N900 which was launched too late and too expensive.

Cant wait that much and as u said it would be too late for sure. I am happy with whatever N9 has to offer even with limited things. 🙂Lumia 900 is not bad at all too. Microsoft windows 8 beta coming in feb, then windows 7 sp2, maybe tabs. Lets see what Nokia has to offer. Heard about a new nokia N8 with belle too.

Why we should stay behind in buying LTE handset? Someday we would be having LTE network in India. I was having 3G handset for 4 years (since 2008), though I am enjoying 3G services now.

i do not know the technicalities but i assume that LTE can be of different types and i am not sure if the american type would match the type being launched by operators here. also... reliance has a pan india license. airtel i believe has licenses for only four circles. and it is not clear whether they would start offering LTE along with 3G on smartphones right away. the amount of money invested in 3G means that LTE is unlikely to become a priority for airtel right away. and reliance of course cannot offer LTE on smartphones because they do not have the mobile services rights. i could of course be completely wrong. 😀 but i do not see LTE phones to be usable in india in the near future.

US is mostly covered by 4G/LTE, Europe/UK operators are also in testing phase. Many big operators from Middle East, Africa, Australia are planning to start 4G by 2012 end. I am sure by 2012 end we (in India) could have some significant development in 4G.I doubt any existing operators could launch 4G due to their investment in 3G, but Reliance (RIL) could surely start service in 4G by 2012 end.

LTE is good for data as it is better then wi-fi and wimax (good for a tikona user like me :mean🙂 . For phones 'bhagwaan he maalik hai!'