Tata Indicom Broadband or Tata Photo Pro?

• Thread starter Thread starter Saturn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,745
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn

ISP
Siti Broadband, Jio Fiber
Hi Guys....I will take tata's internet connection but i can't solve out which one to take should i take Tata Commutications (Indicom Broadband 2.0) or Tata Teleservices (Photon Pro)???Help plzzzz.............

simple Indicom broadband 2.0 is a business connection( if you are Rich you can take it at home also 😛) and Photon Pro is only for Residential users.

simple Indicom broadband 2.0 is a business connection( if you are Rich you can take it at home also 😛) and Photon Pro is only for Residential users.

OK!!Then i will take Tata Photon Pro....and if the compare is between Reliance broadnet and tata photon pro then which 1 should i take??

I am looking for new connection but 1200 for 500kbps 😱 dont you think it is too costly compared to other providers.. I was using YOU broadband from past 3-4 years and had very good experience with them .. unfortunately I had to shift to new house where YOU broadband feasibility is not there..When other ISP providing 1Mbps for around same price why Tata plans are costly ? And is it true that when you cross the limit of FUP they permanently suspend our account ?Thanks

I am looking for new connection but 1200 for 500kbps 😱 dont you think it is too costly compared to other providers.. I was using YOU broadband from past 3-4 years and had very good experience with them .. unfortunately I had to shift to new house where YOU broadband feasibility is not there..

When other ISP providing 1Mbps for around same price why Tata plans are costly ? And is it true that when you cross the limit of FUP they permanently suspend our account ?

Thanks
When you cross your FUP..they don't suspend your account ...they just reduce/CAP your speeds to certain amount...Like for e.g.
If you were getting 10 Mbps before crossing your FUP..then post FUP u'l be getting like 2 Mbps..or whatever the firms says...!!!
Price difference depends on the line quality like jitters...technology used...and many other things remotely/directly connected to the firm...!! 🙂

When you cross your FUP..they don't suspend your account ...they just reduce/CAP your speeds to certain amount...Like for e.g.
If you were getting 10 Mbps before crossing your FUP..then post FUP u'l be getting like 2 Mbps..or whatever the firms says...!!!
Price difference depends on the line quality like jitters...technology used...and many other things remotely/directly connected to the firm...!! 🙂

I know usually it is like that , but some where I read that Tata suspend the account when you cross the limit.

So you mean to say that TATA uses best technology and provides better quality compared to all other BB ISPs including airtel ?

I know usually it is like that , but some where I read that Tata suspend the account when you cross the limit.

So you mean to say that TATA uses best technology and provides better quality compared to all other BB ISPs including airtel ?

I personally had better pings(TATA) when connected to overseas servers....especially singapore which is more closer, as compared to US and others....Airtel had bad pings...Jitters were like 7ms...loss of packets in between...!!
But that might eventually be the case of Circles...!!..You might wanna ask someone in your area for better feedback...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.