Hutch

• Thread starter Thread starter quadramble
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 13,867

quadramble

I have seen hutch customer service worsen in the past few months. One customer service officer would agree for a kinda plan change the other at a previous call just a few minutes back wouldn't agree? Their email support is dead. The showrooms are always crowded (Chennai) and would require you to wait for more than an hour at any particular time.

hutch customer care service sucks.they make atleast 2-3 calls every day to pre-paid customer arguing them to switvh to postpaid .unless u dont use strong language they dont stop call with their new plans

happend to me just once in 5 months... 🙂 but it surely sucked when i showed a slight interest in their scheme. they kept changing their statements and in the end i threatened to leave hutch to switch over to airtel in case they called again 😉

Originally posted by quadramble

🤔  Wat ??? The HUTCH gals are still there ,rite???? Or some male picks up the call nowadays ???

Their email support is dead. [/b]
hehe...hearing for the first time from u.

LAW :
HUTCH CUSTOMER CARE'S care is directly proportional to POSTPAID
and inversely proportional to PREPAID !! 😀

U prepaid r postpaid??? 😛

same with Airtel...if u're a postpaid customer u're calls will always get through...if prepaid, never 🙁i was Airtel postpaid customer for 4 yrs...then they screwed my bill and didn't resolve it...so had to leave it finally!!! -_-

They must be having agents who get commision whenever he/she bring a new poastpaid connection.

Call center executives behave as mentioned below:• They disconnect the calls after putting you on hold• They act as if they cannot hear anything.• They pickup calls and keep silent for some time and disconnect.• They “tell frankly” that you shall get money only after 3 days, that never happens.• They say “have faith in me” and I lose faith every day.• They start speaking in any language they feel comfortable when I speak in English• They forget our names after asking us.• They forget our numbers after asking us.

Well given that I just got my Hutch pre-paid connection 2 weeks ago, I don't consider myself well versed with their customer service quality, but the 2-3 contacts I have had with them have been pleasant. In fact I was quite surprised to see that after I talked to the rep., I got a SMS asking whether I was satisfied with that particular person's service etc..... quite cool, though I can imagine some people finding it annoying...On the flip side I know of the hell people go through when they try to terminate their post-paid connection, and also they seem rather careless in handling checks for post-paid bills.

I've never had problems with Hutch / Orange. Their CC has always been nice but when I switched over to Postpaid I was annoyed a bit at the rude behavior of their CC guy. Actually, I was given free CLIP for life which I clarified like 10 times before switching but when my postpaid connection actually started, I thought I would confirm once again with their CC. But the guy who told me said that the promotional offer is valid only for 4 months after which I will be charged Rs.75. When I insisted that he confirms with his superior, he was like - "Why will I lie to you?" and was very rude. I got pissed off and contacted the guy who converted my card. He was all apologetic and he even gave me Orange's managers cell no and asked me to confirm with her if I felt that the he lied to me. But I called up their CC again and this time I got a gal who was pretty professional. She confirmed that CLIP was completely free for and I asked her to register a complaint against the previous guy who talked with me. Ofcourse she didnt do it but I left it there...

Hutch Mumbai customer service is better now. No network problems nor iam being disturbed by calls to convert into postpaid. Iam pretty much satisfied with it. They attend to the complains as soon as its reported. Trust me no problems and No complains.

Heres a good piece of info on how really good Hutch's CC is and how much it cares about its reputation. I got myself a new Dolphin connection after agonizing over whether to change or not. Hutch's plan was working out too costly. So anyways, I called up their CC and asked them the procedure to disconnect. The guy transferred to me to some female in their "feedback" department. She asked me a lot of questions and all and tried to dissuade me but I didn't relent. Anyway, I told her about the network problems in our area and I insisted that their people didn't revert back to me. She said she was sorry that they behaved in such an irresponsible manner. And now here comes the bomb - She said that our area was BADLY in need of a cell site FOR THE PAST 1 year and 3 months! BUT no cell site was planned to be installed in the foreseable future...I had lodged 3 complaints prior to disconnection and I was always told that there was no problem from their side and maybe my handset was at fault. Yeah right!

funny... I changed from Dolphin to Hutch for the exact same reason. 🙂

first bang u're head with the waiting tone for 25-30 mins then these ppl nvr got a gud answer and despite having a valid complaint # you need to sing them the whole song every time you speak............wot a waste!!! :angry:

QUOTE(quadramble @ Feb 21 2005, 08:08 AM) [snapback]6144[/snapback]
I have seen hutch customer service worsen in the past few months. One customer service officer would agree for a kinda plan change the other at a previous call just a few minutes back wouldn't agree? Their email support is dead. The showrooms are always crowded (Chennai) and would require you to wait for more than an hour at any particular time.
[/b]

Sorry guys, if you think this is a hijack, please throw me out. On the other hand, the topic was so relevant to me, i could not resist.

Hutch in Coimbatore!
Before the takeover of bplmobile by hutch, , cc was endangered. After the formal transition started a few months back,
CC has become extinct. I dial their help line. After listening to an annoying number of options and then going down the service parsing "tree" and then having false hopes put into me that my number in the queue is 13 or something, and the estimated connect time is like 56 seconds , i hear a husky voice say "Unable to continue this call" and then a screechy voice says, "Thank you for calling hutch". Sudden death!

last month, we would get a series of messages about "last call charges". All time sequences scrambled! my head goes dizzy. For example, now my balance is something. Five minutes later, my balance has increased, then it plummets!! Gawd! i nearly went crazy trying to keep track.

Now the most frequent friendly message : "network busy" it is such a pleasure to see that on your screen!!

I am waiting for that day when the transition phase will be complete and (hopefully) i can start using my phone again!!!