Internet down from 6pm to 8am every day

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,448
ISP
MTNL
MTNL made a huge announcement saying that night unlimited timings have been increased from 6pm to 8am the next day. But as soon as the clock hits 6pm, the internet goes down. The modem refuses to connect. However ADSL light is stable.Modem is able to connect again from 8am in the morning. Internet works fine during rest of the day. Few of my friends are having same problem. MTNL has screwed up as usual. Anyone else having the same issue? This is happening at my office which is on 999UL plan. At home, I have 888UL plan and there are no disconnections as it is on different Happy hour plan.

Yes im also having the same problem im on 749-ul plan.....i called CC they told that work is going on in the Mumbai suburbs(i think it may be network upgradation)but the BB is up after 1~1.1/2 hour at my home.

me too. it stops at around 6.30 odd and starts by 12.30 at night. the adsl light always remains on though.surprisingly its working today 🙂

Yes. It has just started. Thankfully. I hope they introduce 4 mbps plans.
I hope they bring the price of 2 MBps unlimited on par with Delhi @ 2000 bucks. I am happy with that.

And yes, some work was going on, I called 1504, and even before I stated my problem, I was told that work is going on. And internet was down from 6pm to midnight, working fine after that.

@sanke1 - could this be your *friends* from Net9?It is possible that either they are directly tampering with your connection or they have paid off your lineman to screw it up.