Vodafone have doubled the allowed data usage

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,003
In Mumbai, I have been getting 200 MB since the last 3 months for Rs 102, 3G plan.

Additional free data is an introductory offer and is valid only till 31st December, 2011

If I am not wrong IDEA was the 1st to introduce this. Later Reliance and now Vodafone followed it.

This offer exists till 31st December. Pretty sure that from 2012 they will start offering better plans as many who wish to enjoy 3G services are porting out of Vodafone.

If I am not wrong IDEA was the 1st to introduce this. Later Reliance and now Vodafone followed it.

Yes , idea launched this offer first, it was back in may-june, offer valid till dec 31st.....followed by reliance, airtel, vodafone....Right now aircel 3g is costly among all private 3g operators

Additional free data is an introductory offer and is valid only till 31st December, 2011
Go to their website. Every month you will see offer is valid till end of that month 😀
I am enjoying double data since last 3 months (200 MB for Rs 99)

Sad - this still only matches what BSNL offers. AFAIK in Bangalore at least in the places i use - BSNL is as good as Airtel or any other provider in coverage, however BSNL restricts the DL speed to 2 Mbps whereas other providers don't

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Please check forum rules & remove this Tapatalk Signature

i want vodafone to add one more plane between Rs200-250 range with 500-600MB usage for 30 days

Most customers will be happy introducing Rs 200 - 500MB plans like IDEA

yes +1 for a 500MB plan at 200 rs (can be termed as 250MB at 200rs, double data dhamaka in x days 🙂