Brave from Disney Pixar

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,054

However Manichaean the process of creating the movie, Brave is visually organic. It jettisons the sleek old Pixar shapes of toys, cars and robots — all relatively easy to animate — for images of untamed nature, from Merida’s hair to the copses and crags of imaginary Scotland. Visually the most ravishing and complex Pixar movie, Brave evokes memories of Walt Disney’s early experiments with the multiplane camera, but with the more persuasive intricacies available to CGI artists. The movie takes nearly an hour to reach its central themes: that someone we think is a beast may love us to pieces, that teen rebellion can have dreadful consequences and that, sometimes, even a Scots mother can have a Brave heart. By the climax, at which all right-thinking viewers will have dissolved in a puddle of warm appreciation, the new Pixar film has earned two cheers and a big bear hug. Now maybe some animation studio will make a really radical movie: one with a nice, caring stepmother.

Pixar's Brave Movie Review: The Princess and Her Unbearable Mom | Entertainment | TIME.com

What happened to this movie? I see it is released in India. PVR has only one show for it in Gurgaon! It's not on any other hall? What did I miss? I am assuming that it was released 2 weeks ago? 😕

Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on November 13, 2012.Will wait for the proper print..

Is it me or this movie sucked ass? Throughout the movie I thought I was seeing a parody movie with fake voices. Turned out they had picked a strange cast for the voices. Especially for the main character. The women from Boardwalk Empire.
The movie itself? Whoa. What a piece of shite. As I read in reviews at a later stage… This is the most disnified Pixar movie ever and hopefully they do not come up with similar shite in the future.

animation was pretty good. the lead's vocals were very annoying & didn't suited for a teenager as kelly is in her 30's.
i read this movie was very much liked by teen girls.

Yup. I love Boardwalk Empire but it is very hard to tolerate the pitch of Margaret Schroeder's voice.