Airtel 512 Kbps plan discontinued?

• Thread starter Thread starter kkdeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,660

kkdeep

ISP
BSNL
I am shifting from BSNL 512 Kpbs plan as it is giving me less than 200kbps consistantly and I am tired of following up with them. However Airtel Bangalore does not seem to have any 512Kbps plan on offer. Can anybody confirm that. They have a 2 Mbps plan with FUP of 8GB 🙁 for 999. That is a little expensive for me and and does not seem to be worth it with that small FUP.

Could you post your line stats. It'd be useful for us to help you out.

Yes we have Folks who can solve your problem if you post the line Stats. If you still want to shift to Airtel Here are some New plans:https://goo.gl/ohDl5

Actually I was on BSNL "BBG FN Combo 600" (Speed upto 2 Mbps) plan till a month back and was comfortably getting around 1Mbps i just shifted to UL750, 512Kbps plan. So I am sure SNR and other stats are fine. I will post it later tonight anyway.

On a 2 mbps plan you should atleast get 1.8 mbps. I suspect that your line is faulty.Also, have those airtel plans been confirmed to exist by the cc ?

Snr and attenuation values are very good. try switching to adsl 2+ mode from g.dmt.

Thanks for response. I don't know how to do it? From the settings it seems to be already enabled along with few others.

From last 2 days i am getting 500kbps consistently. So i am going to wait and if things go bad again will try experimenting with settings. Thanks everybody for your time.