Airtel 512 Kbps plan discontinued?

kkdeep

[OP]
Nov 16, 2011
I am shifting from BSNL 512 Kpbs plan as it is giving me less than 200kbps consistantly and I am tired of following up with them. However Airtel Bangalore does not seem to have any 512Kbps plan on offer. Can anybody confirm that. They have a 2 Mbps plan with FUP of 8GB :( for 999. That is a little expensive for me and and does not seem to be worth it with that small FUP.

audioslave

What?
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
Yes we have Folks who can solve your problem if you post the line Stats. If you still want to shift to Airtel Here are some New plans:https://goo.gl/ohDl5

kkdeep

[OP]
Nov 16, 2011
Actually I was on BSNL "BBG FN Combo 600" (Speed upto 2 Mbps) plan till a month back and was comfortably getting around 1Mbps i just shifted to UL750, 512Kbps plan. So I am sure SNR and other stats are fine. I will post it later tonight anyway.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
On a 2 mbps plan you should atleast get 1.8 mbps. I suspect that your line is faulty.Also, have those airtel plans been confirmed to exist by the cc ?

kkdeep

[OP]
Nov 16, 2011
Snr and attenuation values are very good. try switching to adsl 2+ mode from g.dmt.

Thanks for response. I don't know how to do it? From the settings it seems to be already enabled along with few others.