Apple iPhone

dats great news for iPhone lover ... good Apple taking indian market more seriously ...

Am sure it will cost bomb, hope they get some good 3G plans, else Siri will take ages to answer on slow 2G network.

Siri is for us market only so other coutries need to wait for itCost.. It will be definately 35+ .. hope they bring iPhone 4 - 8gb in range of 25 kwith such price range its really difficult to sold out like other countries .. Itwent sold out in hk in 1 hr

If siri doesnt work in India, then it doesnt make any sense to buy.That's the main feature for which people will buy here.

I saw a video in which the person showed that siri can recognize Indian accent. Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Yeh, then Airtel & Apple should make sure it works well in India.^^^ Can you please remove that signature, its tough to read the contents from a mobile device, Make me scroll the screen more!

siri is not country specific though they are catering to only some accents. from what i read on twitter, it does not do well with indian accents. though some people might have more luck compared to others. i do not get much success with google voice conversions for example.

I saw a video in which the person showed that siri can recognize Indian accent.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Here it is for others

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TNI_CCDjDHM