D2h increasing the Price

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,095
posted earlier in other thread....

I'm quoting this from FB, is this news true??

"Another bad news for D2h customers. They have increased the price of new gold pack by rs10. New cost for D2h new gold pack is Rs 175 per month"

a real Videocon bashing is going on at FB...

Wall Photos | Facebook

Yes, gt news that they had increased Rs 10 on all base plans except Platinum HD.

their platinum HD plan is among the cheapest across all the DTH offering similar high end HD plan

But i think yearly package subscribers dont have to worry even if Platinum HD price increases! 😛

Heh yeah! U can never b sure with these guys. But 1 thing v can b assured of is that they fear TRAI a lot. My issue has somehow got rectified. I mean not my issue, but issue faced by most DVR users! Now not even once did i notice that lip-sync issue, after it has been rectified.

Good. but regarding the tariffs, TRAI has made it clear it will not regulate HD channel prices and DTH operators are free to price it in anyway

@JAYMINYour right... these guys are afraid of TRAI... if you send a CC to TRAI they have to write a separate letter to TRAI by their DGM/GM and send in written to them that they have completed also TRAI also will get confirmation from you that only they can close that Issue...

Yep. They sent an engineer with a Work Order sheet to take my signature & comments on it! So in a few days, i must get the confirmation from TRAI now!