• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,156

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
Dear Beam fiber,
You have been Always #1 in Disappointing customers.
The Quality you have been offering Really Sucks. It would have been nice if Some other Isp might have offered Speeds like 10mbps and i would have literally paid them a 500 more For the Service and Reliability.

Though Half of the customers Come and Rant, Do you Feel they are appreciating you Guys?
If this is the Stuff you offer For Coming Years, I am sure You will the last and Worst ISP in Hyderabad.
Beam Fiber has Good future in Hyderabad Don't Let Down the customers like me who have been using this connection with an Hope That beam will Somehow improve in Coming years.
You guys Plan to Launch in Other cities, Firstly Please Provide Good Internet in the Originating city.

- I would be Even Happy if you guys offer 10mbps for Rs 1500 and Provide me some Reliable Internet with at least 99.5% uptime.

-You guys have literally spoiled the service after gaining customers.

- The Pole Wiring is so bad that some how Every Day the fiber cuts here and there. Do you Feel Its okay?

- I believe Beam has got Enough Money to lay underground Fiber and Because of the Marvadi Owner and Management It has not been up to mark From the starting .

- The Guy who makes faulty promises on the Beam official Facebook page that they are improving the Services. May be he should shut his mouth and Speak some Truth.

- I don't understand how you allot 1,000 customers to a single technician and only him RS 6,000.
This brings us a clear picture how bad you are at Business.

I hope Some one from the management Read this and Realize how worst is their company.

OVERALL.. BEAM FIBER SUCKS! Local Cable Waala is Far better than you Guys.:heart-borken:
Please Vote Here :Please Vote: Do you like Beam fiber?

um yesterday i had downtime . .it was fixed By the time i woke up today! Yeah yesterday at 8 dad wanted something off the net but that time net was down :/ Dad said "what kind of stupid shit is this?" YES! they really need to improve their stability!

um yesterday i had downtime . .it was fixed By the time i woke up today!

Yeah yesterday at 8 dad wanted something off the net but that time net was down :/ Dad said "what kind of stupid shit is this?"

YES! they really need to improve their stability!

Congrats, you have just Experienced just 1/8 Part of my Experiences with Beam.:emmersed:

shifted residence . .applied for shifting of connection on april 4th . .someone called and said that we dont have connectivity inyourr area ..we'll expand there in one month. i pointed to him that my apartment has 4 beam connections already wtf? they said they bought out the local dish provider and they have been replacing his connections with beam's own connections in a phased manner. . . said wait for one week . .waited for two weeks and finally somew dude came . .installed the wire and went . . .speed is awesome as usual but their Customer care guys should be kicked in the ass every time they say "we'll respond in 48 hours"

shifted residence . .applied for shifting of connection on april 4th . .someone called and said that we dont have connectivity inyourr area ..we'll expand there in one month. i pointed to him that my apartment has 4 beam connections already wtf? they said they bought out the local dish provider and they have been replacing his connections with beam's own connections in a phased manner. . . said wait for one week . .waited for two weeks and finally somew dude came . .installed the wire and went . . .

speed is awesome as usual but their Customer care guys should be kicked in the ass every time they say "we'll respond in 48 hours"

You should be thankful to them as they provided you with a connection anyhow 🙂