BSNL Gprs

• Thread starter Thread starter DD869
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,996

DD869

ISP
National Internet Backbone
hello,I have recently purhcased a Iball 3.5G usb modem. I was previously using a tata docomo 3g sim which would give me good speed(Download speed upto 1mb per sec).But now i have shifted to BSNL GPRS (Rs.98 plan) which is giving a very slow speeds of about 10kb . I have tried calling the customer care which off course is a very bad service and got an answer that "Speed is not Guarannted by BSNL" . My modem is showing full signal strength ,but it often fluctuates.Also when i recahrge my BSNL sim it gives me speed of abuot 100 kb,but after 1 day it resumes to 10kb. What is the problem......???????????Is there a modem problem ......??????Are there any cheap plans which can get me a speed of about 50kb.......?????

BSNL GPRS is not good .

Airtel and Vodafone GPRS gives up to 150-180kbps usually. ( 1 Gb- rs 98 and 2 GB -150 I think)

if you want cheap and plenty ,get a Uninor GPRS pre paid sim and check gprs signal in your place. you can get 120-150 kbps most of the time.
Not to mention rs 90 gives 6 Gb/month ( 200 mb/day limit) or Rs 48 or so 3 Gb-30 days.

https://www.speedtest.net

thank u.......very much for your response... could u tell me about BSNl 3g will it be good.......????????