Formula-1 News and Updates

Berlin: Seven-times world Formula One champion Michael Schumacher has caused a stir in Germany by insisting "Switzerland is the only home I have".

Schumacher upsets Germans by calling Switzerland home

I received this pic in my FB account from a friend of mine who is a RBR racing fan...then searched google got the pic and posted it over here...When i saw the pic for the first time if we put ourself in MS shoes or Vettel's shoes it would have been a great emotional feeling from both of them...Lastly Steve Slater F1 commentator has also posted this pic in his twitter account 3 days back...

There is too much pixelation and video still for 3-4 seconds during the qualifying, absolutely sickening. Are other people also facing the same problem.I did not notice this problem during Indian GP, race.

There is no commentary on ESPN HD. Twin advantages: no nonsense from Steve Slater and sound of unadulterated V8 🙂At the same time, other HD channels do not have pixelation or video stalling problems.

There has been no commentary on ESPN HD for nearly a week.Works fine in all other DTH.Not sure why Tata Sky has screwed by ESPN HD.As usual their customer care has no clue.They tell me to check my audio settings.Get your act together Tata Bye Bye Sky.

Here is my clip. Excuse me as it is shot using my mobile camera. lolBut you can clearly see the stutter and pixellation.[video=youtube_share;bN3bTaQzkhw]http://youtu.be/bN3bTaQzkhw