Apple iPhone

i heard about them through this forum. they are huge for tech purchases. their deals and store section is very popular i hear. 🙂i have not used them but a lot of folks here are big fans of TE. 🙂

Hehe, they are primarily a tech forum, but the focus nowadays has shifted to business. So people discuss deals - merchant or personal - more often than they discuss tech stuff. Still for a member's market, that is a pretty good place. Couple other places are TDF and Erodov.

I am glad that people will now stay from these useless thing (based on cost) because of this pricing

I am talking about the borderline cases - The fanboy will buy iPhone 4s, the hater will go for WP/android ... The borderline cases may consider iphone 4 at 30k vs say an s2 at 29k and a WP for 25k... but at 38k, the choice will be much easier to make (of avoiding the iphone 4)

i look at my sis in law and i realize that people would buy an iPhone 3gs if they want to get an iphone. they do not care how different it is from iphone 4 or iphone 4s.

Precisely .... iPhone 3gs & iphone 4s will have takers with they being the price & fanboy segments respectively... iphone 4 sticks out like a sore thumb.. which I am not able to think of as to who will be the target segment 😕

Hi guys...Posting something after a long time.Not sure if this is the right place.Just got a iPhone 3GS from US. Which is the best site/way to unlock it?There are so many on net,but not sure which one is reliable.Can you help please.