How long before this site is banned in India?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
As documented in the book “100 Things You’re Not Suppose to Know” by Russ Kirk (The Disinformation Company, 2008), there is a disturbing conclusion to the story of the death of Gandhi’s wife, Kasturba. Kirk sums up the problem with the following title: “Gandhi refused to let his dying wife take penicillin yet took quinine to save himself.” This incident further reveals Gandhi’s stunning hypocrisy as he spent his life masking his actions of intolerance and racism with words of peace and love. We have included the full story of Kasturba’s death below.

Castiest Gandhi killed his wife « Atrocity News - Readability

ankurs

Regular
Dec 2, 2010
This blog post was published on : 20 Oct 2009 ; why do you expect this to be banned now ?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
because it made to the front page of reddit and is likely to get enough publicity now :p

ankurs

Regular
Dec 2, 2010
if gov. starts banning sites, i don't know what will happen to this countrybut i guess the country has already gone to dogs, i wont be surprised if this does get banned

soodgautam

Jolly Blunt Roadrunner
Regulars
Feb 11, 2011
For a second i thought you meant broadbandforum.in being banned in India (How long before this site is banned in India?)

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
For a second i thought you meant broadbandforum.in being banned in India (How long before this site is banned in India?)
Ditto