BSNL Broadband Increasing Speeds on their plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberflame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 444
  • Views Views 84,861

cyberflame

ISP
BSNL
Guys, I recieved an SMS from BSNL few days back, like this:"Broadband speed increased 4times for certain ULTD customers, For new bookings contact BSNL-1504"Is this a true move from BSNL? Anyone else got messages like this?

um ULTD. . whats does this mean?

call the number as said...ask CC..

Yep. Did that on the same day i got the message itself. I wanted to ask, if other subscribers of BSNL Broadband(Chennai) circle, has got this SMS =)
The CC representative said, They're Finalising the list of subscribers, who're going to get this offer. And the subcribers who got this offer, would be informed through their Website or SMS itseems. =)

#FINGERS-CROSSED

Does that mean not everyone gets these plans?

Yea. I think so.

P.S The customer care representative, whom i spoke to , spoke like a drunkard. 😕 So, can be on the other way too 🙁

Yea. I think so.

P.S The customer care representative, whom i spoke to , spoke like a drunkard. 😕 So, can be on the other way too 🙁
lol almost all of them talk like that only!

So what speed you're getting now? did the speed increase 4x times?

Guys,
I recieved an SMS from BSNL few days back, like this:

"Broadband speed increased 4times for certain ULTD customers, For new bookings contact BSNL-1504"

Is this a true move from BSNL? Anyone else got messages like this?

No offence to you but have they mentioned the year in which broadband speed will be increase 4 times for Unlimited plan.? I am repeating 'Unlimited Plan'.

If you check BSNL's previous records, I have not experienced more speed than committed as per tariff in Unlimited Tariff whereas limited users were getting 1mBPS transfer rate not overall speed.

Okay Let us assume that we will get this much of speed one day in this year or starting of next year but what will the FUP? Any guesses.

----------

Ping : 98 MS
D/L Speed : 0.54 MBPS !! 🙁

If you get result from BSNL connection, then you are lucky to have this kind of result other wise BSNL has worst cable infrastructure in India which always give you more ping time about 150ms which is against TRAI policy as per D-Link executive. According to D-link cc executive, customer can complain about high ping time to ISP.

No offence to you but have they mentioned the year in which broadband speed will be increase 4 times for Unlimited plan.? I am repeating 'Unlimited Plan'.

If you check BSNL's previous records, I have not experienced more speed than committed as per tariff in Unlimited Tariff whereas limited users were getting 1mBPS transfer rate not overall speed.

I have that Message still in my mobile !! 🙂

P.S Proof 🙂

I have that Message still in my mobile !! 🙂

P.S Proof 🙂
You know how BSNL employees are lazy about their duties and work. They always mislead customers and they are irresponsible. They might have forgot to add expected date. If it happens, south India will get benefit and also AP BSNL because Beam telecom has taken a lot of business of all ISP in AP. You will be lucky if they launch it in your circle.

Wait and watch I hope we will have 10 mbps next year. I think Dirubhai will bring 50 mbps first with limited usage by Infotel.