Chilling coke in 1 min. how does this work?

Don't remember exactly but you have to completely freeze the bottle first then take it out and allow it to become liquid. The particles still retain the below freezing temperatures so when you tap it slightly they freeze again. Something like this.

No. Actually that was coke. He just opened it a bit, allowed the gas to come up and then suddenly closed the cap and inverted the bottle. People were in saying in comments that it happens due to some scientific reason but i haven't found it till now.Am gonna try it live in another half an hour.

i was guessing adiabatic expansion, but not enough gases in it for that i guess.this explanation was the best i found.This demonstrates the principle of freezing point depression. Pure water at 1 atm will freeze at 0C or 32F. When something is dissolved in it the freezing point drops to a lower temperature. This is why when roads are salted there are puddles even though the temperature is below freezing. The more salt the lower the temperature must go before it freezes. When you open the bottle it does the opposite. The freezing point goes from (a guess) -10C to around 0C when the CO2 leaves the solution (the concentration decrease). Since the soda is at -7C it freezes instantly when the CO2 leaves the solution.there u go. the tempratures are already below 0 when its liquid.

did u cool it down before doing it? u need to cool it well below 0 degree C
no. :/ If i cool it below 0 C there will be ice in it even before i start the trick! isn't it? ?_?

@bobby ... Keep it in the freezer overnight and check tomorrow.
Replaced old fridge . . new fridge will be coming in 2-3 days.

@toocool: this video you mentioned is good but how is it related to the video i posted? the Original video has a coke bottle.

no. :/ If i cool it below 0 C there will be ice in it even before i start the trick! isn't it? ?_? .

newp. the coke bottle is pressurized.
at high pressure, the freezing point decreases. so if u cool it toa few degrees below zero it wont freeze.
now if u open that bottle which is below freezing point, pressure will be released and freezing point will be back to zero.

@bobby... planning to get a new fridge soon(if repair fails) .. which one are you buying & at what cost...

@bobby.. hoping to get an answer... guessed you missed seeing it?