• Thread starter Thread starter ATHUL_143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,933

ATHUL_143

Master Of the *****
ISP
ASIANET DATALINE,BSNL, TATA PHOTON+
Need 1300mah+ battery for my spice Mi 270. Every one searching for it please is there any battery in the market that suits for my spice mi 270 please help me.

any one here help me out. Tried Nokia 5800 battery but its a little short.

Did you try searching for ERD batteries with the same specification? There is an ERD only exclusive showroom in Thakaraparambu. Take the phone to the shop; they should be able to fix you up with the desired battery.

Did you try searching for ERD batteries with the same specification? There is an ERD only exclusive showroom in Thakaraparambu. Take the phone to the shop; they should be able to fix you up with the desired battery.

did you mean the shop in the secondfloor there batttery, mother board, display available?
pleasee kindly give name of the shop.

*BL-4U is suiting in MI-270 but it also only 1000mah

No. This shop is located in the ground floor. Behind the ATM counter of some little known bank (Karnataka something something). Here are the contact numbers (taken from one of their receipts):0471 257561194957466119446413366

its very helpful. let me call them.If any one going for spice mi270 hmm dont go for it. now my mic and unlock button not working most of the time.If i want to dial an urgent cal i cant i need to press about 15-25 times in that button to unlock