How many of you want warthog back

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,660
Since admin wont post this,i have no choice but to gauge the response myself.I had pleaded to admin to have this post,alas he didnt post it.Dont delete this thread sushab\operamaniac\chromaniac\admin ji.Lets see now:How many of you want warthog and his interesting posts.

He kicked his arse himself. Without knowing the mind of mass, he declared himself as candidate and lost the election. It would have been good for him if he would have get his things cleared with Party High command (Admin) instead of nominating himself as Independent Candidate and fighting election 😀

yes!! cause some shiats and giggles, I do mis SACH92 sometimes.... may a replacement is in order...

YES. But this should be his last chance. He should mind his language, respect other's opinion.I have no problem in his conspiracy posts/threads. They are entertaining like INDIA TV 😀

Either give him absolute majority or pull him down . In that case admin condition will be enough for his re-entry. BTW why he is not agreeing to admin condition if he wanna stay here.

he is continuing to ignore my simply requirement that is well common sense. pk_ is another dude who broke that common sense requirement!

wow people actually like to read his threads !..donno if his presence is good for the forum also coz he does generate activity, posts and maybe paid traffic..even though the content of his threads for the most part is ignorable at best..

is this regarding warthog being banned for voicing his opinion against the violent war thread regarding indian military shit?then yes, i vote for him to come back

I was wondering what would be Google translation for " Shit " and here it is:

Indian Military Shit = भारतीय Militry छी :Shabbo::sinister:

Every place needs a jester right, so just for the entertainment value I would like him to be back.I mean how many people would start I thread with a handle - bring'myself'back

But Admin had already clarified his stand. Even we didn't joined IBF on voting basis. So, this seems to be an unfriendly approach to re-enter IBF. If he really wish to come back, he should agree to Admin T&C .