Site for Photography Basic rules,tips,tutorials ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,661
Agree. But then help at times. I have never used Facebook much but have seen many medium websites (I mean which are not brands etc.) getting several thousand visitors at times just by virtue of their fan pages. Did you see any fan page till now. If so, could you provide a link for any Google+ page to check how it is and if it is different from facebook. Interesting. 🙂

creating pages feature is not enabled for me now. i would probably keep it to bare minimum. from my facebook experience, creating a brand page for everything i run online becomes a headache.

----------

i would probably remove the facebook brand page of ibf and stick with twitter and plus 😀

Interesting. Looks cool. So, it would mean it would be like yet a Google+ user who can be added to circles and hence, the posts and updates from the updates would be flowing to the stream. Interesting 🙂

since i cannot create one i have no idea how i would be able to manage it. the good stuff is that brands cannot message you or add you until you add them.

Were you able to create the pages. I am not sure but I somehow seem to have bumped accidentally on one of your pages. So, probably you were able to create a page. I just searched on Google+ and it seems you have created another page. Is Faking News your website too. Good one if so and I have visited often in the past. Quite hilarious and one of the best Indian funny sites for sure. 🙂

Is imgur your website too. Good collection of websites. 😀rool ():

since i cannot create one i have no idea how i would be able to manage it.

the good stuff is that brands cannot message you or add you until you add them.