Latest Broadband plans

• Thread starter Thread starter marky20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,267

marky20

ISP
BSNL
There seems to be some confusion in the latest BSNL broadband plansI started with a Home 1800 plan, then changed to a Home 3300 plan (2 Mbps) and now I see that there is a BBG Combo ULD 3300. However when I go to the BSNL site it does not show this Plan whereas in the exchange it is pasted on the notice board. So I applied for a change of plan to BBG Combo ULD 3300BBG Combo ULD 3300 (2 Mbps upto 150 GB). Instead BSNL gave me Business UL 3300 Plus with only 256 Mbps.Question: What actually are the latest plans. I checked all BSNL sites and I'm getting conflicting results.

LOL. You also seem to be from Guwahati. BSNL is the only option and plans are screwed up. BSNL has got the worst BB plans amongst top ISP and their FUP limits are shit as hell for the price. I keep on ranting frequently about the same and I have called Airtel etc. loads of times and they say they are never sure if they would ever come to Guwahati and if so, when they would do. Guwahati surely needs some other top ISP for competition to remove the shit and to force them provide some better plans. Half of their staff have hardly any knowledge about Broadband and would rather copy paste things. Maybe they must have seem 3300 and ran a random guess and given that plan. LOL. Not to mention that their plans itself are screwed up. Your plan is a good example.

For "BB COMBO PLANS FOR HOME & BUSINESS USERS WITH UNLIMITED USAGE" which you can also use for business they provide

2 Mbps upto 150 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 150 GB
Whereas for "BB Plans for Home & Business Users with Unlimited Usage " which they have given to you they used to provide

256 kbps or so

But FFS that plan does not even exit it seems nowadays. They perhaps even forgot that it was an archaic plan and not valid anymore after making all their plans for both home and business use. They have screwed you up in simple words. Go to Panbazar office and sort it out. Dude you are screwed. Good rhyme. LOL :wink:

There seems to be some confusion in the latest BSNL broadband plans

I started with a Home 1800 plan, then changed to a Home 3300 plan (2 Mbps) and now I see that there is a BBG Combo ULD 3300. However when I go to the BSNL site it does not show this Plan whereas in the exchange it is pasted on the notice board. So I applied for a change of plan to BBG Combo ULD 3300BBG Combo ULD 3300 (2 Mbps upto 150 GB).

Instead BSNL gave me Business UL 3300 Plus with only 256 Mbps.

Question: What actually are the latest plans. I checked all BSNL sites and I'm getting conflicting results.

Yeah seems I got screwed by BSNL. However the plan is still up in their selfcare site. Guess I will have to go to their office. Thanks standalone but I guess the site is down coz I can't access it.

Thanks essbebe. Ok so I went to BSNL and they gave me the BUSINESS 3300 UNLIMITED PLUS COMBO. However there are no details of this particular plan. Does any one have any details of speeds and facilities under this plan?

Thanks meetdilip. But the site says BBG ULD 3300 whereas my plan is BUSINESS 3300 UNLIMITED PLUS COMBO. Are the two one and the same?

Hey i am using Airtel and let me tell you, you don't have any idea how crappy there services are sure they have better plans but throttle your download speed like hell you won't get complete download as your plan is mine is 30 with 2 mbps speed i get maximum 15 - 20 GB and speed in day time it gives me hell 2 - 30 kbp, i am not paying 1500 for 2 kbps speed, now i am going for bsnl lets see how they do their services.
http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/new_BB/BB_COMBO_Unlim.htm
BBG Combo ULD 3300
2Mbps upto 150 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 150 GB 500 calls. No telephone rent.

If this is shown in your telephone bill,
should be same. In all U/L Tariff plans there is no PLUS + mark.

Hey i am using Airtel and let me tell you, you don't have any idea how crappy there services are sure they have better plans but throttle your download speed like hell you won't get complete download as your plan is mine is 30 with 2 mbps speed i get maximum 15 - 20 GB and speed in day time it gives me hell 2 - 30 kbp, i am not paying 1500 for 2 kbps speed, now i am going for bsnl lets see how they do their services.

Hi,
BSNL in U.P.(East) is most pathetic, you can't imagine the Pain of BSNL users in Allahabad, the speed sucks, disconnects 1000 times a day
on most of the weekends the connectivity is down, it gets fixed on monday morning only, the crappy staff always replies, Bunglure, chandigarhwa sey kharab raha
(sorry for b'lore spelling, but these bsnl guys in my town are so stubborn, that they never admit the local faults)

Now I am planning for complete disconnection of BSNL Broadband, I am looking for more local users who want to surrender and slap around 1-2 dozen cancellation in one go.

Only suggestion for SARKAR can be, cut the salary of entire BSNL Staff in U.P.(east) to 40%-50% from peon to GM, and then see, there would be no outages, no faults, No mistakenly shut down routers on weekends, No Diesel pilferage during powercuts, No non-sense outages.
And for a outage more than 2 hours a week additional 10% Salary would be cut, and donated to relief fund,
then see how efficient this department becomes.

Can anyone tell me why the bsnl website is down from many days? Are they putting up the beta Version of the website?

Hi,
BSNL in U.P.(East) is most pathetic, you can't imagine the Pain of BSNL users in Allahabad, the speed sucks, disconnects 1000 times a day
on most of the weekends the connectivity is down, it gets fixed on monday morning only, the crappy staff always replies, Bunglure, chandigarhwa sey kharab raha
(sorry for b'lore spelling, but these bsnl guys in my town are so stubborn, that they never admit the local faults)

Thats is why our Great Mayawati has asked for Dividing U.P in to 4 States! 😛
😀