• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 12,080
Status
Not open for further replies.

vibhuvw

CHAMP
ISP
Five Network
Reliance Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vouchers & Reliance Mobile Recharge Information

Please check the above page for the information on night calling pack of reliance, where you have to pay 69 for reliance to reliance local/std free between 11pm and 6am, nowhere on this page it is mentioned that its 5000mins or 3lakhs seconds.

Recently i had this problem that i recharged with 69 and within a month i finished this 5000mins or 3lakhs seconds night calling and my balance got deducted, i really got pissed and called customer care, they said the above **** , so now again u have to recharge with 69 to use the night calling. Now without getting mad at this good for nothing service and their dumb customer care, i just recharged my number again with 69 and tried calling and lucky me that i checked my balance after a min if my balance was getting deducted, and guess what, i was still getting charged for my night calls. And so i called the CC again, they new exec tells me that your validity for the previous night plan was not over, and b4 the validity you have recharged for another rs 69 topup for night calling, so now you cant use night calling for next one month, till this new validity for night calling doesnt get over! and i would not get the free secs for this months 69 recharge! WTF?? Reliance still looting people??
Their exec misleading with half information, their website with no information, and if the validity was still on then hw the heck did the recharge happen? if it was vodafone, then my recharge would have got declined or got refunded. And the Customer service says we cant do anything, you have to wait for another month and they wont even refund me the money or anything!
Now wtf should i be doing here??

Well, Reliance is in this dirty business from quite a long time.As soon as your balance goes above Rs 30 they will activate some callertune.This is why I end up recharging my phone every 2nd or 3rd day with Rs 20, otherwise they will right away rip my account.Oh yeah! I was using 1paise/SMS pack from past two months,..I was careless enough to check my balance and when I started doing it?To my shock I realized that they were deducting money according to their wish.Sometimes they used to deduct 50p/SMS sometimes 10p/SMSP.S Their customer care executives are a-holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.