Anyone here who lives close to India Habitat Centre in Delhi?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,425
I cant say I live there, but wanted to say good morning to you owner.. how was the Gig ?

missed the one in gurgaon. planning to catch it tonight. online bookings are not available today. need someone to book the tickets for me! that is the favor. 🙂

dnt live near to that place but whats happening there Metallica playing at Habitat Center that u missed at Gurgaon 😀

some comedy gig basically.

Ashish Shakya, Tanmay Bhat and Rohan Joshi are Bombay-based stand-up
comics who have steadily worked their way up the amateur comedy scene,
to their current status as India’s finest young professional
comedians. They join Delhi based comic Rajneesh Kapoor to bring a
night of intelligent Stand Up Comedy. All of them are regular at the
prestigious Comedy Store in Mumbai where their show ‘Local
Heroes’ continues to receive an overwhelming response.

Tanmay, Rohan and Ashish are a part of Vir Das' Weirdass Comedy which just performed 4 sold out shows at IHC as a part of the Old World Theatre Festival!

" Mumbai Meets Dilli " ok thats wht u looking fr 😀

that's the plan actually. anyone here interested? i have to collect 2 tickets. if no one here responds, i would have to reach there pretty early to ensure that the trip is not wasted.

they are having sold out shows there could be possibility todays show might have been already sold out lol

the dude is saying that bookmyshow has sold out all its tickets so thats why no online booking but he has blocked the tickets fr u 😀

IHC does not sell all their tickets through BMS. only a limited number of tickets are released and all of them have sold out. IHC blocks a large number of seats for selling over the counter. And that is my problem. They do not have their own payment gateway. The only way is to go there and buy tickets over the counter. No one has blocked tickets for me. I have to reach there and get my own ticket and get some tickets for friends who are coming from around Delhi. And I am the only one free enough to reach there early. 😛

better go there now then most probly by 5 they will be sold out 😀