Reagdring Channel change

sunnilkumar

[OP]
Feb 21, 2010
i m using Airtel DTH Punjab Circle from Last one year. picture quality is extremly good.till now without interruption i m watching my airtel DTH. but i face new problem that when i purchase my connection co. give me zee classic and punjabi plus lifetime free channel. when my offer (4 month for new connection) close. co remove zee classic without information. wen i contact with Cust care they say its chargeable and u ve to pay for it. another problem punjabi plus they remove that was also free. they say that this channel is convert at satalite 2. yaar humein kya lena satelite 1 ya 2 se. jo offer chal rahi hai usko kyu remove karte hai. accoring to co. economy sports pack Rate is 243/- . but yesterday i see new pamflet at market their mention 220/- economy sports pack. channel was same. to ab kon sahi hai co. ka pamflet or co khud.ek or problem agar hum 6 month ka recharge karwate hai 1455/- ka to usme bhi yeh kuchh channel deduct karte hai.NDTV profit and sum reginal channels they remove agar 6 month pack lete hai, agar 200-400 ka recharge karwate raho to yeh sab channel chalte hai.yaar kya karu mai ab. give best solution