• Thread starter Thread starter chicmagnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,307

chicmagnet

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
ok sothe mtnl guys say that the bosses are watching the response for the GOD service. and monitoring it.

and i`m sure they would love feedback on it..

so why not everyone here post a feedback to them asking for unlimited plans and that only then would GOD be successful or else its bound to fail

mail on games@mtnl.net.in

(if there are any other ids. then pls add em here)

a feedback for unlimited plans from 100's of people would def make em atleast think abt unlimited plans!

thing is this as a signature campaign for unlimited plans.... just thatin this we send mails to the authorities 😀

me and sanke1 have already sent mails

so people pls you also mail them.. hamare rights ka sawaal hai!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea all Mumbai ppl we need ur help to make it a success.

Hamesha mumbai kyu pehce pade due to dirty politics ??? 😠

🙂

Plz send ur mails to the adress games@mtnl.net.in

Last edited by a moderator:
I never played video games, so dont know exactly what to write in the mail. If you provide a little background info or point me to some article online which talks about this 'god' service...then I'll compose a fine work of art and send it along 😀This is so I can link the 'god' service to unlimited plans in the best possible way I can think of (not to mention inventive hehe) in my writeup...🙂

Great idea chickmagnet. Hope it yields desired results soon.Have already dashed off emails to them.MTNL Wake up...!!

What a dumbo u and chic ;I gurantee within 2 months we would have unlimited plans up.....Begging via email won't help as they have not asked for our feedback.Anyway i will be patiently waithing ; Do whatever you like!!

u are dumb..they hav asked ..sum guy called me up and asked me to tell frds to send him feedback on that address

Your tricks won't work on me. May i know the special reason why some guy choose you and told to spread the message .Why not everyone that has Triband connection.....??? 😱 May be coz u loot them via 512 Nu lols