Please Send A Mail To Mtnl For Unlimited Plans

chicmagnet

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
ok sothe mtnl guys say that the bosses are watching the response for the GOD service. and monitoring it.

and i`m sure they would love feedback on it..

so why not everyone here post a feedback to them asking for unlimited plans and that only then would GOD be successful or else its bound to fail

mail on games@mtnl.net.in

(if there are any other ids. then pls add em here)

a feedback for unlimited plans from 100's of people would def make em atleast think abt unlimited plans!

thing is this as a signature campaign for unlimited plans.... just thatin this we send mails to the authorities :D

me and sanke1 have already sent mails

so people pls you also mail them.. hamare rights ka sawaal hai!

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
yea all Mumbai ppl we need ur help to make it a success.

Hamesha mumbai kyu pehce pade due to dirty politics ??? :angry:

:)

Plz send ur mails to the adress games@mtnl.net.in

yogi

no fate but what we make
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
I never played video games, so dont know exactly what to write in the mail. If you provide a little background info or point me to some article online which talks about this 'god' service...then I'll compose a fine work of art and send it along :DThis is so I can link the 'god' service to unlimited plans in the best possible way I can think of (not to mention inventive hehe) in my writeup...:)

AvidWatcher

Regulars
Regulars
May 6, 2006
Great idea chickmagnet. Hope it yields desired results soon.Have already dashed off emails to them.MTNL Wake up...!!

Xvid

Regulars
Jun 28, 2006
What a dumbo u and chic ;I gurantee within 2 months we would have unlimited plans up.....Begging via email won't help as they have not asked for our feedback.Anyway i will be patiently waithing ; Do whatever you like!!

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
u are dumb..they hav asked ..sum guy called me up and asked me to tell frds to send him feedback on that address

Xvid

Regulars
Jun 28, 2006
Your tricks won't work on me. May i know the special reason why some guy choose you and told to spread the message .Why not everyone that has Triband connection.....??? :eek: May be coz u loot them via 512 Nu lols