Hayai Broadband: Updates on your Order??

going54

[OP]
Mar 1, 2011
Hi AllSince people have already started signing up for Hayai, i think it would be a good idea to let all of us post our order details at one place rather than putting it on multiple threads and then MG or Hayai Staff can probably update us as to whats the current phase and whats happening?My Details :Order No 123,Location Nariman PointThanks

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
Oct 3, 2011
Mumbai
my order status has been updated today to " Processing". What exactly is that supposed to mean??27/10/2011 order created5/11/2011 processing

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
same here. got an email saying it is upgraded to "processing". no details available on the website about the order when logged in. no way to contact them through their website. no answer to my tweet since last 6 days. no way to email them too.26/10/11 order no 48

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
no way to contact them through their website. no answer to my tweet since last 6 days. no way to email them too.

A bit sad considering as this is one of the key areas where I felt Hayai should (in fact, I thought would) score

----------

@ashish & @kickass - Where are you guys from ... That might give us some clue if your area is the "chosen one" for the 1st set of installations....

From MG:

Twitter

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
So 10 connections... lets see how many he provides in next 5 days. 2 per day will indicate that he has abt 2-3 on-field engineers. Then 2-3 at local office to verify if connection is up or not. etc.PS: 2 per day is very less by the way. I wud expect them to do 10 in 1 day itself if they claim to have big launch.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i need to probably shut up now. deadlines are fine to complain about for companies like airtel. but that's just my opinion here i suppose.

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
I had vowed not to post in Hayai section till I see some update:

But it seems that I am one of the 10 lucky ones
Here goes Order #41

So 10 connections... lets see how many he provides in next 5 days. 2 per day will indicate that he has abt 2-3 on-field engineers. Then 2-3 at local office to verify if connection is up or not. etc.

PS: 2 per day is very less by the way. I wud expect them to do 10 in 1 day itself if they claim to have big launch.

Ohh just shut up for once. You have waited for two years. No harm waiting for few more. Your machine gun just wont stop. MG has stopped replying on this forum. I suggest you do the same till my review is out.

I totally agree with all your arguments. You may be right all the way. No need to drag MG through mud now. Even if he has to become "yet another cablewala", we are not signing a contract that we are forever bound to Hayai. If the service does not meet our expectations, we can move over to the next best thing.

So chill!!!

gtman

Oct 27, 2011
Hi All

Since people have already started signing up for Hayai, i think it would be a good idea to let all of us post our order details at one place rather than putting it on multiple threads and then MG or Hayai Staff can probably update us as to whats the current phase and whats happening?

My Details :

Order No 123,
Location Nariman Point

Thanks

Order No. 39
Vile Parle
No news yet