Hayai Broadband: Updates on your Order??

• Thread starter Thread starter going54
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 199
  • Views Views 47,949
Status
Not open for further replies.

going54

ISP
MTNL
Hi AllSince people have already started signing up for Hayai, i think it would be a good idea to let all of us post our order details at one place rather than putting it on multiple threads and then MG or Hayai Staff can probably update us as to whats the current phase and whats happening?My Details :Order No 123,Location Nariman PointThanks

my order status has been updated today to " Processing". What exactly is that supposed to mean??27/10/2011 order created5/11/2011 processing

same here. got an email saying it is upgraded to "processing". no details available on the website about the order when logged in. no way to contact them through their website. no answer to my tweet since last 6 days. no way to email them too.26/10/11 order no 48

no way to contact them through their website. no answer to my tweet since last 6 days. no way to email them too.

A bit sad considering as this is one of the key areas where I felt Hayai should (in fact, I thought would) score

----------

@ashish & @kickass - Where are you guys from ... That might give us some clue if your area is the "chosen one" for the 1st set of installations....

From MG:

Twitter

So 10 connections... lets see how many he provides in next 5 days. 2 per day will indicate that he has abt 2-3 on-field engineers. Then 2-3 at local office to verify if connection is up or not. etc.PS: 2 per day is very less by the way. I wud expect them to do 10 in 1 day itself if they claim to have big launch.

i need to probably shut up now. deadlines are fine to complain about for companies like airtel. but that's just my opinion here i suppose.

I had vowed not to post in Hayai section till I see some update:

But it seems that I am one of the 10 lucky ones
Here goes Order #41

So 10 connections... lets see how many he provides in next 5 days. 2 per day will indicate that he has abt 2-3 on-field engineers. Then 2-3 at local office to verify if connection is up or not. etc.

PS: 2 per day is very less by the way. I wud expect them to do 10 in 1 day itself if they claim to have big launch.

Ohh just shut up for once. You have waited for two years. No harm waiting for few more. Your machine gun just wont stop. MG has stopped replying on this forum. I suggest you do the same till my review is out.

I totally agree with all your arguments. You may be right all the way. No need to drag MG through mud now. Even if he has to become "yet another cablewala", we are not signing a contract that we are forever bound to Hayai. If the service does not meet our expectations, we can move over to the next best thing.

So chill!!!

sanke is the one i can trust for reviews! 😀

Hi All

Since people have already started signing up for Hayai, i think it would be a good idea to let all of us post our order details at one place rather than putting it on multiple threads and then MG or Hayai Staff can probably update us as to whats the current phase and whats happening?

My Details :

Order No 123,
Location Nariman Point

Thanks

Order No. 39
Vile Parle
No news yet

sanke is the one i can trust for reviews! 😀

Thanks. I am kinda bored of everyone being so critical and grumpy over everything. That includes me 🙁

Ohh just shut up for once. You have waited for two years. No harm waiting for few more. Your machine gun just wont stop. MG has stopped replying on this forum. I suggest you do the same till my review is out.

I totally agree with all your arguments. You may be right all the way. No need to drag MG through mud now. Even if he has to become "yet anothercable wala", we are not signing a contract that we are forever bound to Hayai. If the service does not meet our expectations, we can move over to the next best thing.

LOL i wont shut up. I will shut up if I am wrong. Why shud I shut up if I am right?!

I am not dragging him thru mud. If I do that i wud have to pass thru mud too. Wont I?

I am just saying my views. And no stopping that. If he claims something.. which is not convincing... it will be pin pointed by me. Its upto rest TO READ OR IGNORE.

I am not trying to be decision maker or judge.

----------

Another bug... Subtotal is printed before "subscription fee" 😀

Additionally if its a bill (though does not look like).. where is service tax no?

Additionally if its a bill (though does not look like).. where is service tax no?
I expect a bill when I hand over cash at the time of installation. Service tax, VAT/TIN should be on that. They can still not print it if they have applied for those nos.

But that's not my concern as long as they get the grand total right. Even they have better things to be worried about.

.. Like the actual installation and stability of connection.

I am convinced. Hayai is a lie. Its a scam. NOOOOOOO

Did you also notice that it just says 20 megabits which is just 2.5 megabytes. It doesnt say 20 megabits/second. OMG. does that mean that the FUP is 2.5MB.

@sanke1Well... if everything is in place... 10 is NOT big deal.Especially when he said that beta testing is done and beta testers are happy.So he shud have STEP-BY-STEP plan ready.I just hope he does not do TRIAL-AND-ERROR installation.All he needs is lay cables till house. Set up IP address and it shud start working.Infact if he has tie-up with LCO.. he doesnt even need to lay cable.And I didnt speculate...I meant to say.. he said 10 in processing. So assume that he activates 10 connection by next weekend so that wud mean 2 connections per day.... I was trying to point out.. that 2 connectins a day means he has 2 field engineers. I was stressing on WORKFORCE he might have, and not stressing on connection or stability here. (The reason.. i twiced asked abt how many engineers are there but didnt get answer.. unless i missed his post)

Status
Not open for further replies.