• Views Views 18,477

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Barnes & Noble Inc. forecasting losses in the current quarter
Online retailer Barnes & Noble Inc. has said that they expect to post a loss for the current period. The company posted a slightly higher quarterly net income on Thursday.
The company has already lowered its earnings outlook for its fiscal year. They suffered from higher discounts [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/2124/barnes-noble-2/

Barnes & Noble Reports Second Quarter Financial ResultsComparable Store Sales Increase 4.4% Comparable Online Sales Increase 17.9% Declares Quarterly Dividend Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest bookseller, today reported sales and earnings for the second quarter ended August 4, 2007. In addition, the company also announced that its Board of Directors declared [...]

Barnes & Noble Reports Second Quarter Financial Results

Barnes & Noble to sell digital and print magazine subscriptions Barnes & Noble has announced that they are soon going to launch digital and print magazine subscriptions. These would be offered online through their store at BN.com. The company aims to offer subscriptions for more than 1,000 magazines. Big discounts are expected. They are also planning to make available [...]

Barnes & Noble to sell digital and print magazine subscriptions

having issues with indexing of techwhack for some weird reason. so just running it as a test. no other intentions. me bad!

Nice. No mention of the processor though. If it is dual core and this gets ics ported by cyanogenmod, I'll consider buying it.

Makes me wonder why we don't have cheap phones with dual core processors. I mean in 250$ they can assemble and sell a tablet with 1 GB RAM and a dual core processor(with profits). I know they'll have to add the cost of the cellular antenna but that's it. And the screen would be cheaper too. I am not talking about fancy SMOLEDs. Just a normal 4" IPS like the nook. 1 ghz OMAP4 processor. 1GB RAM and rest of the stuff standard. They can easily make and sell such a phone for 275 bucks with profits. but the scumbags don't.