Skyfall: 23rd James Bond Movie

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Fifty years to the day since Sean Connery was cast as James Bond in Dr. No, the latest installment of one of the world’s most popular film franchises was announced. Skyfall, which is officially the 23rd Bond film, will be released in the U.K. on October 23, 2012 (and is slated for a November 9 opening in the U.S.).

Skyfall marks the third outing for Daniel Craig as 007. Joining the familiar face of Dame Judi Dench as his boss ‘M.,’ will be Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney and Javier Bardem, who stars as the film’s villain. The all-important Bond girls (in so many ways, the Bond franchise is still stuck in the 1960′s) will be Naomie Harris and French actress Berenice Marlohe. Marlohe will play “a glamorous, enigmatic character” (snooze…) named Severine while Harris is a field agent named Eve. “I’ve been doing yoga three times a week to get into shape and stunt-driving and firing machine guns, which I’ve discovered I’ve got a real taste for,” said Harris.

Daniel Craig Returns in New James Bond Film Skyfall - Readability

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
He is Javier Bardem who has done some amazing shit in the past. He was pretty amazing in No Country for Old Men.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
they already have a deal with aston martin so thats why Bond mainly drives aston martin cars in the movie . now instead of martini . .bond will drink beer . . this is shit