lost my mobile phone :(

• Thread starter Thread starter crosswire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,407

crosswire

ISP
BSNL broadband
I just lost my cell phone Nokia E71 not even an hour back. Can i do anything to recover back my phone? I have the IMEI number of my phone.

Report to the police station and provide the IMEI number. In future if anyone inserts a SIM card and uses it then he may be caught. All the best.

Yeah i mean the article. Anyways what are my chances of getting my phone back after i book a complaint to the police?

its totally fake I had also mailed them once not get any response till yet about two year back..

bad luck mate, but I don't think you are gonna get your mobile back now. Though it is possible to block that IMEI so that even the thief won't be able to use it.. (I don't know if the IMEI could be changed thereafter) What AbhishekS said is correct but do you expect our police to so much for just one phone... They didn't get me my mobile when I provided them the phone number of the SIM that was inserted in that phone after it was stolen ( I had an antitheft software installed)... But still gud luck, hope you are lucky though...

my sis lost phone. gave complaint. police said lite lelo. went with police commissioner son(my sis classmate) and got the phone back the next dayAnd what abt mobile insurance? my sis again lost her phone once(brand new) had mobile insurance by sangeetha mobiles..got 70% cash back

bobbyguitarist said:
my sis lost phone. gave complaint. police said lite lelo. went with police commissioner son(my sis classmate) and got the phone back the next day

So it is definitely possible to recover my phone if they(police) want to. :anger3:

----------

duderude90 said:
bad luck mate, but I don't think you are gonna get your mobile back now. Though it is possible to block that IMEI so that even the thief won't be able to use it.. (I don't know if the IMEI could be changed thereafter) What AbhishekS said is correct but do you expect our police to so much for just one phone... They didn't get me my mobile when I provided them the phone number of the SIM that was inserted in that phone after it was stolen ( I had an antitheft software installed)... But still gud luck, hope you are lucky though...

How to block the IMEI?

crosswire said:
bobbyguitarist said:
my sis lost phone. gave complaint. police said lite lelo. went with police commissioner son(my sis classmate) and got the phone back the next day

So it is definitely possible to recover my phone if they(police) want to. :anger3:

----------

How to block the IMEI?
You cannot block IMEI on your own. You should file a police complaint and take that FIR from olice station and submit it to your operator office(vodafone, Docomo Etc Etc ) and they'll block it !
sid_21m said:
No Hyderabad in it. D'oh