U.S judge Savagely Beats His Daughter For Illegal Downloads

dovahkiin

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 2, 2011
well this sick bastard def has to be thrown in jail and stripped of his position, this story is heating up on net so tweet , fb, etc just spread it.

http://torrentfreak.com/video-judge-savagely-beats-his-daughter-for-illegal-downloads-111102/

[video=youtube;Wl9y3SIPt7o]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wl9y3SIPt7o[/video]

[video]http-~~-//www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/lwurz/family_law_judge_beats_own_daughter_for_using_the/[/video]

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
yup! seen it. this ****er should be put behind bars and should be given treatment! Beating his daughter for using internet. what the ****!? Anyways USA has child protection services..what are they doing?

MonsterBallsofDoom

Crotch Shot Expert
Regulars
Jul 18, 2011
child protection services don't help much unless it is proven that parents aren't mentally or physically fit for their role . this happened years ago when she was 16 . she is an adult now . i can bet india has more abusive parents (abusive in the real sense of the meaning , not a slap when you were a kid ). this is why internet can actually help other children come out who are abused by their parents . although india also has a child protection service , it is even worse than the US one . anyone under 18 can report for abuse even if someone slaps them even once . i have seen teachers who underachieved in their careers beat the hell out of their students. i bet nearly every indian had a teacher who liked to punish their student on a regular basis(even on really small mistakes) and most schools encourage it even in today's age(at least in small cities) .

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
child protection services don't help much unless it is proven that parents aren't mentally or physically fit for their role . this happened years ago when she was 16 . she is an adult now . i can bet india has more abusive parents (abusive in the real sense of the meaning , not a slap when you were a kid ). this is why internet can actually help other children come out who are abused by their parents . although india also has a child protection service , it is even worse than the US one . anyone under 18 can report for abuse even if someone slaps them even once . i have seen teachers who underachieved in their careers beat the hell out of their students. i bet nearly every indian had a teacher who liked to punish their student on a regular basis(even on really small mistakes) and most schools encourage it even in today's age(at least in small cities) .
HO yeah! you have no IDEA how many abusive parents are there in India!

Yea US child protection services are better i guess.. i've seen people who ..no matter how much they're pissed holding themselves back coz they're afraid of child protection services

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;hX5xjNBqi4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX5xjNBqi4w[/video]Sorry for the video. But relevant.

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Tht girl's twitter ... Twitter
Why did she posted it after 7 yrs?
At one place she wanna her father get mental help .. and at other she wanna sue him too and indirectly providing the status of her bank account .. Although tht don't make her father any less of a culprit ..
I am just trying to say tht her intentions seems wrong .. she wanna make some money rather than being hurt by this beating ..

Twitter

Twitter

Twitter

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Its actually very difficult to prove who is the actual culprit. I many scenarios people use these laws falsely. If that gal was beaten 7 yrs before, she would have pointed at that time itself. But as it had been said that everyone had different level of tolerance power, may be she didn't have courage to do these things at that age and now she is mentally and physically prepare to fight for his abusive childhood.Yes, In India, abusive parents would be always more than America bcoz of literacy, unemployment and poverty.