Beam effect? Airtel now offering 4mbps unlimited for 999Rs

Even im thinking of moving to YOU. Do they provide atleast 10mbps? and post that they say it is 1mbps? Im on airtel right now.. Is it wise to move to you from airtel? Anybody from chennai subscribing you broadband?

@sixfeetdown: I guess the price quoted is inclusive of taxes.@vicky24: Not yet. May be if they add better plans to suit my needs. For example, look at the plan @Hyderabad: 10 Mbps Upto 40GB, thereafter 2 Mbps @ Rs. 936 /-@Chennai: 12 Mbps Upto 25 GB, thereafter 1 Mbps @ 1102 /-Hyderabad plan sounds better to me.

For example, look at the plan @Hyderabad: 10 Mbps Upto 40GB, thereafter 2 Mbps @ Rs. 936 /-
@Chennai: 12 Mbps Upto 25 GB, thereafter 1 Mbps @ 1102 /-
Hyderabad plan sounds better to me.
These are great than AIrtel al'rite

The reason why im thinking of moving to you is the speed they offer upto 25gb and after we exceed our bandwidth usage. Terrible speeds in airtel when you are FUP'ed. I cannot even stream youtube videos. It takes atleast an hour to watch a 10 minute video! But these new plans of airtel seems to be good. Available only in Hyderabad ?

The reason why im thinking of moving to you is the speed they offer upto 25gb and after we exceed our bandwidth usage. Terrible speeds in airtel when you are FUP'ed. I cannot even stream youtube videos. It takes atleast an hour to watch a 10 minute video! But these new plans of airtel seems to be good. Available only in Hyderabad ?

Yes good plans from you broadband in hyderabad,
I was their customer about 2yrs ago before I had to move to a new location where only airtel was available.
When I was with you broadband the service was excellent with good speeds and 99% uptime.
You can try you broadband and see for urself

^^ Yeah, Im just waiting for airtel to come up with some good plans. Say until new year. If not, I might migrate to you broadband. I will get some good and bad reviews too so that i can analyse i choose which is the best. But surprisingly this month, im not FUP'ed. Dont know why but just wish that this could go for a while. 😀

@vicky24: I am too tempted by YOU broadband only for the post-fup speed. 'Cause, honestly, post-FUP is where I spend most of my month in.Before I kick airtel out, I too want to know how their service is in Chennai, because I'd rather keep my 512kbps post-FUP plan with 99.99% uptime with Airtel than 1mbps with bad downtime or worse customer service.

^^ Yeah, it would be BS if that kind of a thing happens. A lot of people say that you doesn't provide what they promise. I will still be happy to download at 10mbps and get 1 mbps after my bandwidth usage. If airtel comes up with these kind of plans with much better FUP space say like 40gb and provide good speeds after bandwidth usage, they will completely dominate other ISP's in india. 🙂

Airtel and 10mbps? Don't Dream bro.. Just know about their Technology first. Its ADSL2. Max then can offer is up to 16mbit/s Speeds however you will end up getting 7Mbps last.

^^ Oh well. My bad then. Thanks for enlightening me ! Atleast if they could spread this plan to every city and not hyderabad alone.